Recent content by shortstop5

1. shortstop5

For Sale Im Retired at the age of 32, Jerseys, shorts, hoodie, pants. Medium/Large, 32's

bump, pants deal fell through. make me reasonable offers and its yours
  2. shortstop5

For Sale Im Retired at the age of 32, Jerseys, shorts, hoodie, pants. Medium/Large, 32's

Yeah I'm remedial... none of the link/image links in SBF are working. keep getting the x even though I'm inserting the direct image link here is imgur as well, sorry about that boys https://imgur.com/a/LRgtJVM
  3. shortstop5

Since the last time I sold I must have gotten pretty dumb... what sites are you guys using to create img links? Photobucket takes me an hour to upload
  4. shortstop5

I really just hate seeing this stuff sit in bins in the closet, better someone was using the stuff. all in good shape, if not perfect shape. some of the pants were never worn. Yes some of it says CLARK, my bad :( everything is Headlines, some boombah, some S&L. and one Badger all pants are...
  5. shortstop5

For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

ha, i was being facetious. im not sure why you guys are getting defensive. I think by my last post it shows Im semi knowledgeable about it, so yes I have done it previously, and have done the research to see whats involved with it. But the "no you just plug it in and go, and its awesome!"...
  6. shortstop5

lol, yeah because thats totally ok. What most people dont realize is that when you are using these kind of apps (popcorn time is another) all you see is a nice pretty interface that looks like netflix and you are just streaming movies, but half the time you become a seeder of whatever you are...
  7. shortstop5

well lets think about this... I can go on there right now and watch Straight Outta Compton... a movie that hasnt been released to the public yet. and to top it off, its all free. Im not trying to mess with the thread here, I just think that some of this should be disclosed.
  8. shortstop5

to my knowledge its still considered piracy. Thats why amazon pulled KODI from their app store.
  9. shortstop5

no i stream them to my monitor, sometimes a tv.
  10. shortstop5

D Worlds....

great info, thank you
  11. shortstop5

D Worlds....

thank you, which park is H?
  12. shortstop5

D Worlds....

how can i find the park list and addresses?
  13. shortstop5

For Sale 56* & 60* Wedges

sell the 56 separate?