Recent content by ShutD23

1. S

bryce o ?

Hey it's Bryce fellas! I see I'm a subject of discussion! You guys can believe the stories and what not but idk helping my grandma the lady who raised me with our house, land, and other paper works of me taking the roles of the head house hold because it's only her my dad my sister n me left...
  2. S

Any word on the Oliveira 2pc?

March 15 get ready I know everyone has there type of favorite brand and a style from a one piece or a 2 piece I'm not trying to force anything but I'm truly greatful for all the support from you guys and the trust and faith combat has put on me everything had been such a blessing I don't care...
  3. S

2013 Miken Ultra ASA & 2013 Psycho Preview vids...

Thank you really appreciate it.........Aloha Bryce
  4. S

2013 Miken Ultra ASA & 2013 Psycho Preview vids...

Ultra is the ****zle....... I love it.........aloha Bryce
  5. S

2013 Miken Ultra ASA & 2013 Psycho Preview...

I was hitting thunder sx not the ZNs and a bunch of used beat up gold dots that are a couple years old. I leave them at my house in Hawaii so I don't travel with an extra bag of balls on the plane........aloha Bryce
  6. S

2nd Annual Western Spring Training With The Pros

I'm hitting one farther and winning the derby to this year......... Lol it should be fun can't wait aloha Bryce
  7. S

Miken Triad reviews!

I hit it this morning with Denny it's still not final but I love it played with Demarini and 454 so I'm used to the 2 piece it feels like a mutant and now with Miken and all I got to say u guys won't be disappointed with the new line Aloha Bryce
  8. S

Thanks bro

Thanks bro
  9. S

Stadium 2 durability

Boy did I start a conversation off of Facebook.............but yea I guess me cutting the ball saves the bat but I also for got Mitch our 1b was also using my bat cause it was so nasty............Im really surprised it last that long I mean I make our league team swing it because it's such a...
  10. S

Spring Training for our Western Friends.

Hey guys it's Bryce I had a blast with all of you..........thanks Neil for the opportunity to participate in this event wish u all good luck to the up n coming season aloha.......