Recent content by siding88

1. siding88

If anyone wants to watch me wallow in my own self satisfaction

god damn people need to get over the no call PI, it wasnt even a catchable ball, 5 yards out of bounds, it was a good no call,,,,,,bottom line
  2. siding88

For Sale super deals RED n YELLOW MUTJH

bring nack to the top for OBO!!!! with free batting gloves!
  3. siding88

Need Help Shipping problem

there should be a reciept of the package and the weight of the package
  4. siding88

delivery confirmation still doesnt make a difference if the buyer is a scammer, carrier could deliver package, get a signature then leave, buyer then opens package takes bat out and says there was no bat inside when he opened it, sure theres a weight on the box but that doesnt mean he still cant...
  5. siding88

so let me get this straight, you are more willing to believe some internet guy you have never met before over a goverment agency that you paid money to ship an item, obviously you had enough faith in USPS that you paid them your hard earned money for a service, so USPS says delivered and...
  6. siding88

i also agree, and i have also always thought these type of things should not be guidelines around here but rules set in place, sig conf. required on all transactions bottom line, really whats 2 bucks
  7. siding88

i do believe there was one a few months ago and guy signed for it and there ended up being no bat in the box and a few people accused the buyer of being shady and the PO denied the claim, have JOKER search it out hes got nothing better to do, hell i believe he was posting in the thread
  8. siding88

sorry but this cannot be proved to be true;)
  9. siding88

you hve a box in hand, this guy has nothing to show but his word, pretty sure thats a whole different case, something broke and something that vanished in thin air are 2 totally different scenarios
  10. siding88

sig conf does not solve all issues especially if your in an apartment complex, who to say the PO carrier gets the number mixed up and has the guy downstairs friend signs for the package, guy opens package and keeps the package and friend never says nothing to no one about what he got, the PO...
  11. siding88

you can file all the claims you want but in the end if their investigation proves the item was delivered to said address they wont pay out anything. its your word against the PO carriers and they're going to side with their employee
  12. siding88

ive been saying this for a long time,the sender cannot be with the package every step of the way or whats the sense in paying someone to ship it, regardless of ins. its all on the contracted company to deliver the package. if the package says delivered then the sender and the contractor all did...
  13. siding88

Randy Moss

yea because he doesnt catch the ball much:rolleyes: at least hes not chicken **** to go through the middle
  14. siding88

Randy Moss

not that he cant, he wont, guy has to be the biggest chicken **** to run routes in the middle, he is scared ****less to get popped going through the middle
  15. siding88

LTB Vinci

pm sent.........