Silkworm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Silk, I was wondering if you could tell me where you get your iPod casings. I need to replace the cover fascia on my 80G and wanted to see some color options. Or if you have any?
    I will chec o it.... My wife wants to keep the IPOD as is..... Iam dragging my feet on the BatPack/Shirts and bonus stuff but I am sending flash a package too so I will make sure to ship tomorrow and post the tracking info.... Thanks for your patience....
    I need your help Silkworm. Im new to this forum thing. Im looking for one of those Opid portable tower looking things that players use at the ballpark. Can you tell me what there called or where to get o. Thank you.
    hey bud, i mentioned to a guy last night at league nights that my ipod took a crap, and how much i hate Apple now since their customer services sucks. he told me to check on here and look you up. i have an 80 gig ipod that only displays the frown face. when i took it to apple, they said its a hard drive issue and gave me two bull **** options. i was wondering if you have worked on these or could fix anything like this. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks for you time.

dan
    all i have is that helmer and 2 miken nrg's the one i got from you and a 27oz balanced that is barely used.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…