1. SmokinRopes

For Sale Boombah Pants

Still have any of these?
  2. SmokinRopes

For Sale/Trade Super Z 26 oz Utrip

Hoping they get back to $99 again
  3. SmokinRopes

For Sale Spalding Pro Select 12.75 H web

Already paypal'd for it Dupe, glad to see Houston has good taste in gloves tho!
  4. SmokinRopes

For Sale 26oz & 27oz Freak 12

Pm sent on 27oz
  5. SmokinRopes

For Sale Worth Legit Resmondo 27 oz $140

Wow, this was a awesome deal
  6. SmokinRopes

LTB Wilson A2000 1787s

I have a gunmetal one slightly used LMK
  7. SmokinRopes

Where are all my STX peeps at?

At HSP this weekend? Will yall have the SS shorts for sale there, and if so how much?
  8. SmokinRopes

Cleats vs. Turfs Vs. Trail

I have the 610v3, by far the best shoe for softball I have owned. If you decide to replace the laces, use Quick Laces. They're 7 bux and paracord material so it self tightens and you'll never have to tie them again. I will say that nothing beats a cleat in traction so its good to have some...
  9. SmokinRopes

Cleats vs. Turfs Vs. Trail

NB trails are good to go! Good traction, durability and they weigh next to nothing. Only thing I didn't like was the lace tabs crapped out quick and the sole inserts were thin. I replaced both
  10. SmokinRopes

New Wilson Custom Features

The randomizer tool is sweet! And the generated images seem much more realistic (color/consistency) of what the glove will look like compared to the old version.
  11. SmokinRopes

For Sale Wilson EL3 OT

One in the stinky
  12. SmokinRopes

Mizuno Pro Limited GMP 61BK

Very nice how much
  13. SmokinRopes

For Sale Mizuno MWV500 Scott Rolen PI

Damn, that is a really nice glove
  14. SmokinRopes

this years and last years legits are dirty

Really it just came to looks on the decision and the orange on blue looks really nice :D Surprisingly I dont see many Legits down here, maybe 4 in the last year (Ressy model). But the DC-41, every team has one.
  15. SmokinRopes

this years and last years legits are dirty

Had last years model, I absolutely loved it. Im getting the new release in the mail today. My ultimate goal is to compare it to the DC-41. I have a buddy who has the same weight as mine and about the same number of swings so I think it will be a good comparison. Honestly I think the performance...