Recent content by Snead13

1. S

For Sale 2015 26oz Miken Psycho SuperMax

Have a 26oz Easton B1 with a receipt for this!.. Lmk 478-290-3436
  2. S

For Sale/Trade 26max RevEx, 27oz DG275, 26oz OG Crush, 26oz MLC

Interested in the revex! I have a Easton B1 (black/green) 26oz with receipt .. I can ship tomorrow! 478-290-3436
  3. S

For Sale/Trade 2 Easton's .. 26oz B1 and 27oz L1 .. Both returnable!

Really looking to trade joker but I'll list the L1 at $200 and B1 at $150 .. But looking to trade first
  4. S

For Sale/Trade 2 Easton's .. 26oz B1 and 27oz L1 .. Both returnable!

ONLY looking for 26oz Miken Revex or Psycho .. 26oz Worths with new stamps B1 - no rattles or webbing L1 - slight webbing on the white E and no rattles Both returnable with receipt, L1 don't second sticker Trying to get these guys traded before the weekend so I can have something to swing...
  5. S

For Sale 26oz 14L.2

I have the Helmer like this in a 27 with exactly 5 tee swings on it I'm willing to trade 478-290-3436
  6. S

Price Check Red/black 27oz Wegman

gotcha! thanks guys
  7. S

Thanks!!! can I list it on here??? For sale or trade?
  8. S

I'm no Easton guy and I don't hardly get on the board anymore, so I don't know half the new rules but can I please get a price check on this? Returnable with receipt??
  9. S

LTB LTB or LTTF a light FP bat ASAP!!!!

My daughter is going to kill me if I don't have her another bat by Friday! .. Open for anything in the 28, 29, or 30 inch range ... Here's my number 478-290-3436 .. LOOKING TO BUY ASAP
  10. S

Need Help PayPal dispute!.. Help needed!

Joker what did he say happened??
  11. S

I sent the receipt! But he moved into another house or something
  12. S

And I've sent the tracking to Paypal btw... So u want me to ship to someone 1st that just joined and have no feedback? Lol
  13. S

It wasn't a bat deal, it was about a receipt! And that's the only blemish I have & an it doesn't deserve to be up there in my eyes .. If I knew what to do to get it off I definitely would
  14. S

Finally, after I text'd an text'd u to get on here to defend yourself an your side of the story .. Paid on the 4th! Shipped on the 5th! Expected delivery date the 8th! ... Don the east coast to the west coast normally takes 3 days even if it is priority! Anywhere else it would've been there...
  15. S

And that's exactly what I told him about my Paypal, I have a frozen account and can't buy anything online right now .. If I miss a Deal of the night/day because of this I'm going to be to pissed!