Need Help PayPal dispute!.. Help needed!

Joker

don't trust him to cancel the paypal dispute now. pull back the bat and refund the money. there are a lot better people here to deal with. make sure this thread never goes away

Joker

have someone change this to buyer beware and make sure to include it in his itrader

i'd also post his full name, address, and phone number so when he tries to make a new name people can find this

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
don't trust him to cancel the paypal dispute now. pull back the bat and refund the money. there are a lot better people here to deal with. make sure this thread never goes away

Or at least start a buyer beware thread w/all details.... and maybe even slap a buyer beware in his iTrader.

AJ22

Super Moderator

Disagree .. why should the Seller be out shipping costs? Sure, that's better then being out a bat or funds but so many here believe in paypal.:rolleyes:

With that said, I did contact paypal on this. I was told the Seller needs to contact them to supply all information to this deal.

Joker

Disagree .. why should the Seller be out shipping costs? Sure, that's better then being out a bat or funds but so many here believe in paypal.:rolleyes:

With that said, I did contact paypal on this. I was told the Seller needs to contact them to supply all information to this deal.

if the label was paid for online i believe you would still be able to cancel and get a refund

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan

have someone change this to buyer beware and make sure to include it in his itrader

i'd also post his full name, address, and phone number so when he tries to make a new name people can find this

All of this. You are out your shipping but you aren't out a bat. And unless he is willing to come on here and tell his side of the situation, he is the one who screwed the pooch.

The deal was ended on a whim and you DON'T **** with peoples PP account over a whim.

Name/address and info so more people don't have this hassle....

Joker

fools, all of them

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
send paypal the tracking number and tell him to eat a ****

I second this advice!

Hey noob, if your reading these, and are not trying to scam, here is your heads up. Many times at USPS someone makes a mistake and does not scan the bat at the sort facility it was dropped at, in which case it will not show any tracking info....sometimes it will a day or two later. No way you should screw with a guys pp account in this short of time. Damn, at least wait until told delivery date passes. And even then you should check with USPS before hitting the panic button. This is a joke!

Snead13

Manager
And that's exactly what I told him about my Paypal, I have a frozen account and can't buy anything online right now .. If I miss a Deal of the night/day because of this I'm going to be to pissed!

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
And that's exactly what I told him about my Paypal, I have a frozen account and can't buy anything online right now .. If I miss a Deal of the night/day because of this I'm going to be to pissed!

If you want to buy something, direct them to this thread and explain the situation. If need be involve a mediator. I will help out if you like. Having a long standing Veteran with more feedback may be better though.

jsheets1

Addicted to Softballfans
Crazy stuff man. To do a PayPal dispute that quick is nuts. Dude needs to learn some patience. If he is that nervous, buy from the store. Sounds like buyers remorse for sure.

AJ22

Super Moderator
If need be involve a mediator.

One last post here ....

I have already contacted paypal. Paypal suggests for the account owner to call them and paypal will direct them on what to do next.

With any dispute, paypal has to investigate. In this case, the Seller has a tracking number which I was told is important for paypal to know as it shows proof of shipment.

This will not unfreeze the paypal account. But it will help in getting the account unfroze quicker.

If you stop the shipment, you will be out shipping fees and the item will eventually be returned to you. Funds sent to your paypal account will be reversed or returned to the Sender (Buyer in this case). This all pending paypal's investigation ... and your account will still stay frozen until this dispute is settled.

I strongly suggest calling paypal and getting in contact with an actual paypal representative. If you do not like the options offered by paypal, then by all means cancel your shipment NOW.

/thread

Jordan9215

Star Player
One last post here ....

I have already contacted paypal. Paypal suggests for the account owner to call them and paypal will direct them on what to do next.

With any dispute, paypal has to investigate. In this case, the Seller has a tracking number which I was told is important for paypal to know as it shows proof of shipment.

This will not unfreeze the paypal account. But it will help in getting the account unfroze quicker.

If you stop the shipment, you will be out shipping fees and the item will eventually be returned to you. Funds sent to your paypal account will be reversed or returned to the Sender (Buyer in this case). This all pending paypal's investigation ... and your account will still stay frozen until this dispute is settled.

I strongly suggest calling paypal and getting in contact with an actual paypal representative. If you do not like the options offered by paypal, then by all means cancel your shipment NOW.

/thread

^^^ This is all you need. Plus giving them tracking info and informing him to eat a ****... If you shipped it UPS he'll have to sign for it, so that's just more of a defense for you. I had to go through a PayPal dispute recently and I just gave them a everything I had that could be used as supporting documentation. I gave them every email and text message involved. Have a little faith in PayPal.

LVSlugger02

Starting Player
Okay, for all of you SBF forum fans. First I would suggest that Snead post all of his contact info publicly on here as so we can gain confidence to deal with him in the future and know exactly where to ship or expect Items to come from.
As for all the information stated, it is unfair to trust someone who has withheld documentation and or information seemingly making it a one sided argument.
I have a thread of texts, a PayPal receipt sent, both to back up time frame and info. If anyone would like me to forward any of this please see my contact information Snead was so willing to post and I will gladly send it to you.
This transaction was started on the 3rd and payment was sent the very next morning on the 4th at 10:06 am (western time) making it 1pm in Georrgia or wherever Jamaica Snead lives. I had asked for a tracking confirmation and simply got "ok will do Bro."
Keep in mind that when dealing with a financial transaction of shipped goods I do believe it is respectable to expect the seller to have one full business day to ship regardless of lifestyle and things that are needed to be dealt with at home or school. Two and a half business days went by without any confirmation and so far in my experience, is too long to get the goods to the mail. Yes I am a "noob" to SBF but I have besides this transaction have done three others that have gone without a hitch and have had no such issue at all.
It wasn't until another member that purchased a similar bat from Snead on the same sales thread that an eyebrow was raised at the transaction. This member was curious as to if I have heard anything from the seller and thought for a minute that we were taken for $. I then on the 6th started trying to contact Snead and was replied with wait texts and what seemed to be run a rounds. I was also offered a cruddy photo of a tracking number with no other information other than a strand of numbers which didn't register on the USPS site.
I obviously was agitated and decided to hold funds on PayPal as that is my decision as I had to believe this was a scam of a purchase and if it was legit could simply reverse the claim. ( which is exactly what I did this morning )
Further more, if anyone finds this to be rediculous or a waste of time then I second it as it has been a waste of my own time dealing with this seller.

LVSlugger02

Starting Player
Finally, we all play slowpitch in some form and I expect when buying or selling I will treat each buyer or seller with the same sales respect as I would like to receive: fast shipping upon fast payment and clear and quick communication. If that is to much to ask than please do not deal in transactions with me. I pay quick and insured and I have three sellers that can contest to that so far and plan on purchasing more.
Their is no bigger pain in the a$$ then to know a game is coming and the equipment you paid for quickly is not coming in a desired time.
It is good to note that Snead put a "2 Day Priority" on his listing, had that been true I would have either received the package yesterday or it would be at my door right now. It obviously is not.
Thank you for reading and please Snead before trying to smear someone's information on here please do give every detail of information not just what you want people to see after all this is a forum essentially based on trust and the fact that we all here enjoy and have a passion for the same sport.
Thank you
- LVSlugger02

Country35

Banned User
this dude is a needy ass *****. I assume he assumes a bunch of stuff and got pissy. I hope he lost his game too, lig hero.

mogsoftball

Manager
So you paid on the 4th which means the earliest he would have shipped is the 5th, and the bat wasn't in your hand by the 6th so you start a claim?

talk about jumping the F'ing gun.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I don't think you will have that problem

Priority is 2-3 days. Depends where its going. Holy **** what an over-reaction by you.

2-3 days doesn't always mean 2-3 days from the day you dropped it off at the PO either. It means 2-3 days from the next pickup of mail. If he drops it off COB on the 5th that means it isn't leaving that PO until the 6th, delivery estimated on the 8th or 9th.

Joker

he paid on the 4th, it needs to be in his hands by the 6th. damn you guys just don't understand

Snead13

Manager
Finally, after I text'd an text'd u to get on here to defend yourself an your side of the story .. Paid on the 4th! Shipped on the 5th! Expected delivery date the 8th! ... Don the east coast to the west coast normally takes 3 days even if it is priority! Anywhere else it would've been there today! ... Next time at least give it to after the expected delivery day before freezing someone's account!.. Because u paid the you will be covered if u filed the 6th or 10th if u still haven't recieved a bat

bobber_1077

Send Paypal the tracking # so that they get rid of the claim, and then get the bat sent back to you...then you will have the $$ and the bat, lol

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Send Paypal the tracking # so that they get rid of the claim, and then get the bat sent back to you...then you will have the $$ and the bat, lol

Let's let this get resolved before we start making jokes like that. Too easy for someone to not realize you're kidding and fly off the handle.