Recent content by sngehl01

1. sngehl01

Ballfield Question

When you ask if the net should be in play, are you asking if the ball should be live once it makes contact with the net? I do not think the ball should be live off the net. I think a ground rule double on a ball that hits the net is appropriate, given it is 275' away. Home runs would have to...
  2. sngehl01

For Sale 2 bats for sale

pics of recoil please. sent PM about it as well. thanks!
  3. sngehl01

For Sale Miken, Easton, Worth

still interested in recoil... requested pics.
  4. sngehl01

For Sale 2 bats for sale

shot you a pm
  5. sngehl01

For Sale Miken, Easton, Worth

shot you a pm.
  6. sngehl01

Should I trade Rice?

If fitz instead of Jackson I say yes. Fitz posts stud numbers regardless of who is throwing hte ball. Jackson is too inconsistent, and the second target on his team. He's a home run threat, while Fitz is more consistent, an end zone threat, and can bust out long ones as well. In my opinion...
  7. sngehl01

how did i do

I think Gronk comes down as well, he obviously has to (I mean, who puts up 18 TD in back to back seasons). However, the dude is an absolute hoss to tackle, there are receivers to keep downfield open (welker and lloyd), and is a huge target in the redzone. I think his TD's come down, but I still...
  8. sngehl01

how did i do

I agree different strokes for different folks, and regardless if you go QB or RB in the first round, you can win the league either way. I always go through and calculate each teams projected points in two of my leagues for the heck of it, and it's interesting how close they all usually are. The...
  9. sngehl01

how did i do

You can't say you have to go RB/QB/WR whatever in the first, you have to look at what you can get as your next picks too. If you have the number 5 pick, no way you draft a RB unless McCoy/Foster/Rice fall, or you feel safe rolling with MJD. At that point, you're definitely not taking Forte...
  10. sngehl01

For Sale TWB 13" red glove

any idea what u'd want for it
  11. sngehl01

For Sale Miken NRG 600 Maxload 27oz

email sent. to the top
  12. sngehl01

price drop $100
  13. sngehl01

For Sale Miken Freak LE 26oz

sold$$$$$$$$$
  14. sngehl01

For Sale Miken Freak LE 26oz

ttt pics ready to be emailed. if not gone by this weekend it will head to our favorite auction site. leave email addy or pm it for pics
  15. sngehl01

pics ready to be emailed, bat needs to be gone by this weekend before it heads to the auction block