1. S

For Sale/Trade Z2000's and gloves

Let me know if your pending deal doesn't happen
  2. S

For Sale 26 oz SCN2 CNT+ RI

bumpt to the top
  3. S

For Sale 26 oz SCN2 CNT+ RI

I have a 26 oz. CNT+ RI for sale for $100 shipped. The bat does not have any cracks or end cap separation. There is some normal wear and tear from being in and out of my bat bag. The original grip has been removed. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. S

For Sale 26 oz M7 98

bump for a price drop
  5. S

For Sale 26 oz M7 98

bump to the top
  6. S

For Sale 26 oz M7 98

I have a 26 oz. M7 98 for sale for $110 shipped. The bat does not have any cracks or end cap separation. There is some normal wear and tear from being in and out of my bat bag. The original grip has been removed. PRICE DROP TO $100 SHIPPED SOLD TO eadie8!! Please let me know if you...
  7. S

LTB New Stock Has Arrived Spiderz Batting GLoves

Just bought a pair of these for me and a pair for the wife. Can't wait to try them!!
  8. S

Seaweed Bat Wax

thanks for the code. I just ordered a set.
  9. S

wide cleats?

New Balance is the way to go. I have worn them now for 2 years and have no issues. My inserts work well with these. I have 3 pair.
  10. S

GTG DingDinger23 is GTG!!!

Did a bat deal with him and everything went great. Do not hesitate to deal with!!!!!
  11. S

For Sale 2004 f2

Price drop tp $75 shipped. Any takers???
  12. S

For Sale 27 oz. Mizuno Techfire Envy

Sold to DingDiner23
  13. S

For Sale 28 oz Wicked MG46

bump...............
  14. S

For Sale 2004 f2

bump...........................
  15. S

For Sale 28 oz Wicked MG46

I have a 28 oz. Worth Wicked EST MG46 for sale for $65 shipped. The bat has no dents or waves and still has the original grip. Please let me know if you are interested. SOLD TO MOOSE18