Recent content by SpartanBomber

1. SpartanBomber

For Sale 11.5" Rawling Pro Preferred PROS1150SC

I will try my best. Not sure I can.
  2. SpartanBomber

For Sale Stealth SCN5 28oz

Very interested in selling quickly. Make offers!!!
  3. SpartanBomber

LTB Set of Golf Clubs (Irons specificallY)

^^^ Great deal here.
  4. SpartanBomber

For Sale 11.5" Rawling Pro Preferred PROS1150SC

For Sale ONLY. No trades. Used, but not abused. Great glove, just not quite big enough for me. Pics tell the story. Lining on the back of the hand when in the glove is starting to roll a bit from torn spots. Glove was clearly relaced before coming to me. NOt the colors I would have chosen...
  5. SpartanBomber

For Sale Stealth SCN5 28oz

For sale only. No trades. Last thread was pulled b/c I didn't have my name on paper...didn't know about that rule. Been a while since I've sold anything. Two nicks on the bat. I've pictured them. Couldn't get the name in that pic, but if I need to, I'll remove it. Not clicking and no...
  6. SpartanBomber

LTTF :::WANTED::: PS3 Modded controller

And btw it's not cheating...fully approved for all competitive play. Just makes the controller respond better.
  7. SpartanBomber

LTTF :::WANTED::: PS3 Modded controller

Order a Scuf controller...www.scufgaming.com I have one for xbox and it's amazing.
  8. SpartanBomber

Question for you guys...

Well I called and she tried to get me a Swagger, but they aren't available for returns yet. She said if it was I could have...oh well. Thanks for the help anyway!
  9. SpartanBomber

Question for you guys...

I am getting a return for a busted Stadium and they said I could pick what I want. I'm just going to sell it as I need the funds to purchase something else. What should i get to get the most out of it? Cartel or Sunday Swagger (if I can...haven't asked about that yet)?
  10. SpartanBomber

For Sale 28oz SCX3 OG Extended

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. SpartanBomber

GTG JEG33 is GTG!!

Prompt payment after we made the deal! Will do business with again!
  12. SpartanBomber

For Sale Adams Superhyrbid 19* w/ 3 shafts.

It's cheap enough for you to try it without guilt!
  13. SpartanBomber

Question for Stadium Oracles...

Why would mine be "chipping at the collar"? I know it's not a collar, but where the handle meets the barrel. That much flex??? Anyone else like this?
  14. SpartanBomber

For Sale 10 NIB white ASA 44/375 Thunder Advance balls!

Haha...wish I could go that low for you...but I can't. Have a little more than that in them.