StevieRay#4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• will do.trying to talk the wife into it.you know how that goes.keeping my fingers crossed.jones in to play
    Well that sucks. I was hoping you would make it Bro! Looking forward to get to play with all you guy's. We'll have to get together and do another one. That was a blast! If anything changes let me know!
    hay bro won't b able 2 make this one.keep me in mind for some other ones.would love to play with you crazies again.lol
    Its in a town called cramerton. If you come down 77 to 485 to 85 when you get off on 85 its may 8 -10 miles from there if that. Letter me know what you can do Bro, id love to have you!
    Dude I got to go hit today!! I hit GREAT lol.. Really made me sick lol. I am ready to play myself. Wish you were abble to come down next weekend. I need some Hitters!
    whats up bro.how things going down in Kings Mt.just waiting on the weather to brake here to starting playing ball.
    Man my wife was ready to kill him dude lol!!!! She seen him step out on me to hit it at me! Thats why she got so mad. I can't blame her for being mad over that!
    hay how are the girl feeling today.should have let them go after the beach bum on coe's after the game
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…