1. stewdawg

Price Check L2 27oz.

27oz. NIW no return
  2. stewdawg

L 4.0 Review

only hit the mush with these new bats.
  3. stewdawg

Dc-41

swung my DC41 S41SMU this weekend in NC. Put 30 BP swings on it beforehand and it already started spiral webbing. we hit classic M's and it was cool so bat felt great. havent had a chance to hit classic + with it yet.
  4. stewdawg

Eddie O. Bunn

I think that is where they went... I was already in bed lol
  5. stewdawg

Eddie O. Bunn

Yessssssir
  6. stewdawg

Eddie O. Bunn

Yeah man it was a hell of a game. Ill be working on that cutter!
  7. stewdawg

Eddie O. Bunn

We finished 7th. Ran out of gas after some close games Sunday.
  8. stewdawg

Eddie O. Bunn

I rolled with Tribe this weekend. Definitely had a good time and played some good teams. Enjoyed talking to and playing everyone we met. And I learned what a Carolina Cut is! Good luck to everyone this season and see ya at worlds.
  9. stewdawg

Eddie O. Bunn

Anyone know where brackets are posted? Tourney isn't listed on utrip website.
  10. stewdawg

Eddie O. Bunn

I'm thinking of making the trip....
  11. stewdawg

ok changing my opinion

what balls were you hitting to break it in with... mine just arrived yesterday and I am anxious to swing it
  12. stewdawg

Robo....z2k

This guy cuts the ball well. Saw him hitting those line drve homers in the derby before the dudley in VA beach last year.
  13. stewdawg

Which Miken to get???

Miken shipped my replacement bat out the same day the broken one arrived to them. Awesome turnaround and my new DC41 is due to arrive the big brown truck today!
  14. stewdawg

Best NON COMPOSITE for 52/300's

I swing a Raw Steel with mush and it mashes them... however, with the 52/300 balls I do believe it is more hitting mechanics than equipment. You can hit missles with an ultimate weapon and a 52/300 if you cut the ball.
  15. stewdawg

Srv3 with scn18bh under grip

I have a scn18bh and have had 3 srv3's... I could see it being the same bat with a different end load...