Eddie O. Bunn

Softball.com:

Primetime2

Addicted to Softballfans
The Mens B/C/D is this weekend. E and Rec E were last weekend.

I will be there with Bad Draw playing in the B/C. Apparently it is just me but I hate this 6 game guarantee BS. Pool play games that don't mean crap then the real tourney will start late Saturday night or Sunday morning. That way you are never able to get a late start Sunday. I just want to play straight double elimination. That way if you go and suck you can be home early instead of wasting your entire weekend!

Point of these tournaments is so teams can get their rotations straight and get into the swing of things before the middle of the season. As a team if you have a lot of new people (BAD DRAW), or coming off of an injury like you are, these are perfect early on. Not ideal for whole year but 2 or 3 in march/april really help you out.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
The pool play then bracket games takes forever. We didnt get done sunday night until around 9:30 then had a almost 2hrs drive home. This is a very long tourney but was alot of fun to play in I had a great time.

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
great to meet Rocky and a few others last weekend. Hope to run into the rest of you guys at some point. Tournament was alot of fun and great to get so many games in early in the season to work out the kinks. Saw alot of great sportsmanship and class amongst everyone, it was nice not to have to worry about people being jerks. Lots of fun.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Point of these tournaments is so teams can get their rotations straight and get into the swing of things before the middle of the season. As a team if you have a lot of new people (BAD DRAW), or coming off of an injury like you are, these are perfect early on. Not ideal for whole year but 2 or 3 in march/april really help you out.

I see your point but I would rather not play the pool play games. As far as new guys everyone just needs to play the position they are at and you only lead off once, after that it doesn't matter.

I know I probably need the games but I've played this game long enough that pool play games fail to excite me. I did fairly well the other weekend for not picking up a bat in 6 months.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
If it is like the E we didnt know til we got there. The coach had the 1st game time an when we got there the brackets where posted

stewdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
I rolled with Tribe this weekend. Definitely had a good time and played some good teams. Enjoyed talking to and playing everyone we met. And I learned what a Carolina Cut is! Good luck to everyone this season and see ya at worlds.

rsc17

I rolled with Tribe this weekend. Definitely had a good time and played some good teams. Enjoyed talking to and playing everyone we met. And I learned what a Carolina Cut is! Good luck to everyone this season and see ya at worlds.

How did y'all finish up?

garb1329

Star Player
Tribe

Lots of good people down there and a well run tourney. I played with Tribe as well, seems like we were in a shoot out every game but battled all weekend. Look forward to playing with you all again next year.

Garber

ogsoftballplaye

James Gang beat yall with there 2 B ball players Shane? They may not have had em. They may have played with B&B.

Last edited: