Recent content by stjLF4

1. S

Beast of the east 2017

Will be there. 8/9/11 in Dover to start it up. You?
  2. S

NH Cash Tournament 5/21

12 team max, 5 teams area entered currently. Have Martel and Twardowsky in Merrimack, NH for fields. 2-2 count with a foul, 2 home runs then inning ending, can prebuy 4 per game for $20. Cost is $250 per team with the winner getting $1000. Either PM me here or email...
  3. S

Silly question about Boombah shoe strings

This. These laces seem to rip very fast and I end up needing to put in new laces quickly. I wrap mine under my shoe and then tie them regular. It helps make the laces about the size I need them to be. This probably doesn't help with the durability of the lace itself.
  4. S

Winter Worlds BLD Vegas

Delays at the airport. Play in 13 hours. Can't wait.
  5. S

Winter Worlds BLD Vegas

Anybody playing in this D tournament this weekend that's on here? About half our team is out there now and the rest of us are coming today. We came out two years ago, too. Luckily it isn't in the 30s this year. St Joseph Hospital out of NH.
  6. S

Beast of the East (NH)

St Joseph Hospital. Derry to start.
  7. S

How to increase sprinting speed?

Little things really add up. In terms of on the field, technique helps out a ton. How you round the bag, how you hit the bag, how your first step out of the box sets up. Things like that are the difference between stand up XBH and close plays.
  8. S

Usssa nh worlds warmup 9/15 merrimack

So, a D World Warm Up the same weekend of D World's?
  9. S

E Worlds FL

09 was rough (traveling to Seminole right after playing at Osceola with only an hour between games) but '10 saw E and B playing but B plays offsite in Kissimee. It was just shy of 200 teams and the E tournament was at Osceola and WWS only. If you don't win your first game though, don't expect...
  10. S

2012 NH/Mass Thread

It shouldn't be hard to get the stadium. We tried to get enough people supporting playing in Holman for last year but it just wasn't catching on.
  11. S

Crossfit games

Where I go, we spend a lot of time stretching out. We do a shoulder mobility circuit and a hip mobility circuit before we go over anything, plus a little bit more on the legs. I'd say we spend a solid 15 minutes stretching and warming up the joints. I have been lucky to be nothing but...
  12. S

Miami or fort lauderdale

Send CFerriter a pm. He lives/plays in that area and should be able to help you out.
  13. S

Stats...

If you're talking personal, OBP. If I'm getting on-base without an out being made somewhere, I'm helping my team out. Runs goes hand in hand with that. I can't score if I'm not on the bases.
  14. S

Crossfit games

A buddy of mine opened a place so I decided to try it out. Yesterday was day 1 of the Elements so it was getting into the basics but we ended with AMRAP of 10/10/10 in 10 (wall throws, KB swings, and box jumps). I agree with the herky jerky motions seeming really odd and will be hard to get...
  15. S

What's your beer rule?

I don't drink during the week so why would/should I bring beer? That's not being above the team, that's not drinking. Two of us don't drink so we get kept off the list. If it's your game on the list then you owe beer, plus a 30 for anyone who Ks. If I were to K, I would follow the rule...