3. STONEYD65

LTB Easton CNT+ (SCN 2)

Text pics and price 401-640-7986
  4. STONEYD65

Price check please.

Lol thanks . I need to pay closer attention
  5. STONEYD65

LTB Easton CNT+ (SCN 2)

Looking for a 26-28 Oz in good shape. Text any pics and price to 401-640-7986
  6. STONEYD65

Price check please.

hit me 401-640-7986 with more pics of the Easton OG SCN2 when you come up with a price
  7. STONEYD65

OG Ultra II question

Which OG II is worth more and better performance wise? ASA stamped with flat sticker or no stamps bubble knob. Both are 27 oz.
  8. STONEYD65

LTB Easton 100H 27oz

I have a 26oz SP12ST100 if interested. The the H though
  9. STONEYD65

Looking to buy

still looking for one of these new or used. One piece end loaded with Melee in Green
  10. STONEYD65

Looking to buy

I’m looking to buy a 2017/1018 27 oz endloaded Adidas Melee 2 one piece senior bat.
  11. STONEYD65

OG Ultra Ii

I have 2 already. wasn't really looking for another. I also have a JB Miken that I really like. I do like to back to the OG U2 once in a while. I was just curious what the difference was, if any, between my ASA stamped and no stamped. They seem to hit the same.
  12. STONEYD65

OG Ultra Ii

I know there are different ultra 2s. Is there any difference in performance between the OG U2 with the ASA stamp and the OG without the ASA stamp? I don’t mean the senior stamped either.
  13. STONEYD65

2020 Onyx Bama...Demarini Naughtalai

what team were you with? My team was KIKU Imports. One of my guys bought one. He only took a few swings but seems like a bat to watch.
  14. STONEYD65

WSL Coed classification question

We don't have WSL in RI but I'm considering traveling to a WSL tournament somewhere. We've never played WSL so I'm wondering how my players get classified. Do they use other association's classifications? Probably looking to play in their middle division which I believe is considered lower. I...