Recent content by t7chas

1. t7chas

Suitcase81056 is GTG

Another great deal with Suitcase81056. Enjoy the underrated bat and thanks for the same. VGTG old school.
  2. t7chas

Ghost town

Combats https://i.imgur.com/YNOeot9.jpg
  3. t7chas

Bigcat21 is GTG

Highly recommend. GTG guy. Thanks for the sticks
  4. t7chas

For Sale SR. BATS Part 2

DM sent…
  5. t7chas

GTG Hitalot is GTG

Enjoy the classics and hit em deep, thanks
  6. t7chas

LTB Combat Krankenstein

I have a Kranky I could part with. Pic in my gallery. Dm me for better.
  7. t7chas

MIKEN ULTRA EXTENDED KNOB

Ultra 2 advanced was the metal knob version Miken put out around 2006 prior to engraving the senior stamp u2s. The ones I have seen were all black and usually had graphics wear problems. You appear to have a red one, which Is probably the endload version like the red u2. The balanced were on...
  8. t7chas

2015 Easton Senior Salvo 26oz end loaded $70

The Slammin Salmon Salvo Stick
  9. t7chas

Suitcase81056 is VGTG

Great bats, great deal, great communication. Would trade again in a heartbeat.
  10. t7chas

Price Check: Ultra (27), UII (27) Freak+ (27)

Need more information, like association stamps and born-on dates under the grip, and what the knobs look like could swing prices quite a bit. Freak Plus is good bat, but probably not a gamer for anyone b/c dated stamp.
  11. t7chas

Help with a Krankenstien

No label under grip on krankenstein. https://imgur.com/gallery/19bsDy0 Unlike cannon and sr gear. Cannon and krankenstein are 27, gear 28. Still figuring out pics but link should work.
  12. t7chas

Help with a Krankenstien

I think I have checked this before and there is not a batch number. I think CE did earlier bats, like cannon, nemesys and sr elite, but krankenstein was years later. Maybe their work, it’s a hot bat, just don’t know. Can take another look under grip.
  13. t7chas

Price Check please.

The Ti looks really clean. Sold a beat up one maybe 3 or 4 years ago for 300. Would say double that would be ebay price where it would actually sell quickly. Ultra has some variables that will swing price, as will Freak, based on batch, but lack of sanction means lack of popular demand. Sold two...
  14. t7chas

For Sale 4 Senior bats SOLD

Thanks man, bat got here quick. Feedback left, but autocorrect jacked your name. VGTG
  15. t7chas

GTG goongers03 VGTG

Gave me a good deal on a bat, and followed it all the way thru with info, from pre-shipping to finish line. Great guy!