Recent content by tbrink

1. tbrink

Buyer Beware softballfanman1, kingaballa777 = Riskmaker007

I hope your deal goes well, but if he's a scammer, this may have been done just to buy time, i.e. finishing other scams on here before he really gets put on blast or to keep you from filing a PP claim before the window to do so closes. Good luck either way.
  2. tbrink

what bat with a 12" barrel has the biggest sweetspot?

Insert Hammer "joke" here.... :rolleyes:
  3. tbrink

Best ASA easton bat?

4. tbrink

Not GTG Blagg23

I think b_d_mitchell's contribution is enough. He is trying help sort this out to some extent. We can't expect every board bro that lives within spittin' distance of an ODB to show up at their doorstep with a posse and regulate for every bad deal on here. We all contribute in our own ways to...
  5. tbrink

Not GTG Blagg23

All these laughs are belong to me.....
  6. tbrink

Can LA win two in a row in LA??

Celtics are the better team right now, and will be able to get one win with 2 chances in LA.
  7. tbrink

Buyer Beware TEAMPSYCHO#5 is questionable

I never claimed that is what you said, just making a prediction based on what I have observed about your ***** ass in posts.... but, maybe, instead of "words in your mouth", I can put something else in the back of your throat....dlmk
  8. tbrink

For Trade Joe montana autographed football jersey

F that *****. I was hoping to get at least 15 or 20 sigs from Joe, Montana (maybe all 26 :eek:): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe,_Montana
  9. tbrink

I believe they offer Rosetta Stone for English and whatever backwoods language is your native tongue....
  10. tbrink

It is either that TeamPsycho has the hots for Martell and plans on making a house husband out of him....or that or TeamPsycho is going to make some veiled threat at physical violence that prevents Martell from being able to compete in athletics again.... My bet is that, TeamPsycho will go the...
  11. tbrink

For Trade Joe montana autographed football jersey

Who is the Montana jersey autographed by? :confused:
  12. tbrink

Not GTG Tearitup Never sent me my bat back???? Vol 1

Newbs....:rolleyes:
  13. tbrink

The magics are gones?: http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11215051#post11215051

The magics are gones?: http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11215051#post11215051
  14. tbrink

If it was a better doc job I would say throw that F98 into a wood chipper once you got it.... but, since it's sooo bad, I'm not too worried about it being out there...:p:cool:
  15. tbrink

Cool. It just reached what most would call "gamer status" (just took close to 2 years to get...

Cool. It just reached what most would call "gamer status" (just took close to 2 years to get there :rolleyes:). Once one guy hits a couple of seeds with it, I'm sure it won't take much convincing for the other guys to pick it up too.... Good luck.