Recent content by TD3

1. T

2017 Worth Connell 26oz

Would love to find someone with a NIW, but that seems like a pipe dream. So if you have one that will pass compression I am interested
  2. T

LTB LTB Easton 100H 26oz

Looking for a 100H to use as a gamer. 26oz. Have some trade bait
  3. T

For Sale Worth 454 Resmondo 2013 (Orange)

SOLD to solojowe0286
  4. T

still here....bumppppppppppp
  5. T

For Sale/Trade 27oz Izzy psycho returnable with receipt

does it pass compression?
  6. T

pending payment to jgrant3....
  7. T

posting this again...lets get it gone..... SOLD
  8. T

For Sale SCX2 Synergy 27 oz

ttt....... try this again, i just need the money and this bat does me no good...someone help me outt!!!!!
  9. T

bump.... this isnt doing any good in my trunk someone help me out
  10. T

Thanks Joker, I will take $50 obo then for this stick
  11. T

27 oz SCX2 synergy like the title says, number of hits unknown, no return. Don't know much about it because it wasnt mine. Dont know enough to know what batch this is so someone let me know if you have that knowledge
  12. T

Buyer Beware miranda22 - DON'T DEAL

Yes I owe everyone on here that went out of their own way to help me a huge THANK YOU! Some of ya gave me a hard time along the way but still helped me the same. I was stuck and didn't know how to fix the situation and you guys came along and made it happen...You are all G2G bros in my book
  13. T

Okay guys.... Sorry for not updating over the weekend. We had the Columbus Major tourney this weekend and it was pretty hectic around here. Anyways, I DID get my orange 454 back and it seems to be in one piece. There is a scratch I know wasn't there before but I don't think they actually tried...
  14. T

I will pay for it and ship it back...I swung it for maybe 10 swings to see if the end cap was going to fly off...just wanted to see your guys thoughts...Once i know my bat is good to go I will ship his bat back to him and pay the fees
  15. T

I will ship it standard for 8 bucks and when it gets there it gets there. Seem fair?