Recent content by tdiggity24

1. tdiggity24

Fastpitch Bats Actual Weight

Awesome. Thanks.
  2. tdiggity24

Fastpitch Bats Actual Weight

So my 8yo daughter was complaining that her bat felt heavy. I had bought her a 2016 LS Xeno in 29-18 after she had swung a few other 29-18 bats. The other day she swung a 29-18 Demarini CFX and said it felt way lighter and I agreed. I decided to do some research and weighed her bat and...
  3. tdiggity24

LTB Demarini VX3 26oz

Looking to pick up a 26oz Demarini VX3. Anyone have anything?
  4. tdiggity24

What USSSA bat would swing like a Mercy?

So I gave in and picked up a 2014 Mercy. Boy am I glad I did. This thing is nuts. Now I am trying to switch from my Z3000 and get a Demarini USSSA bat. Is there anything out there for Demarini that will swing similar to the Mercy?
  5. tdiggity24

Asa Industrial Nationals Houston, TX

I don't think that is the right tourney. That might be the states. I am looking for the national. It is the last week of August.
  6. tdiggity24

That's the problem. We have no idea what fields.
  7. tdiggity24

Looking for some info here. We are playing in Industrial Nationals in Houston,TX this year. We have been attempting to contact the tournament director Stoney Burke for the last couple weeks to figure out where we are playing so we can book a hotel. We have had no luck getting a hold of this...
  8. tdiggity24

For Sale/Trade Louisville Slugger Z-2000 RI ASA and USSSA Balanced 27oz

Sell tonight ship tomorrow. Who wants it?
  9. tdiggity24

For Sale Hats!! *** elite east coast

I am going to take the elite hat if you still have it. PM sent with my phone #. Shoot me a text with the paypal.
  10. tdiggity24

For Trade Asa bal z3k

Let me know if you end up selling.
  11. tdiggity24

For Sale/Trade Louisville Slugger Z-2000 RI ASA and USSSA Balanced 27oz

Both bats sold for asking. Looking to sell a couple bats. Louisville Slugger Z-2000 RI ASA Only 27oz. Returnable w/receipt dated 4/8/14. Bat has no cracks, webbing, rattle, or wobble. Bat has an aftermarket grip. Has around 150 swings on it. SOLD LOCALLY Louisville Slugger Z-2000 RI...