Recent content by TFS #33

1. T

For Sale/Trade SOLD. USA Flipper 26oz

Interested.
  2. T

Demarco issue

Thats right, sorry i had the wrong bad run defense in there.
  3. T

Need help on RB week 16

Go with Asiata, Mia can be run on and he should get all the goalline carries.
  4. T

Demarco issue

I have Murray, Fred Jackson and Tre Mason. I am starting Jackson for sure but my question is do you start Murray (if he plays) over Mason, if he may be splitting carries with Randle or do you just ride with Mason against a bad Giants run Defense? I am leaning towards Mason right now. It is a ppr...
  5. T

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

I dissagree, I have the og 13 white monsta and it is a beast. I hit it against a flipper, 13 juggy and a aftermath and it out hit all of them for me and I am going on my 3rd year with it hitting 40's, 44's and 52's with it. I also got 3 others to switch to a Boogieman and they wont swing...
  6. T

Need 2 of these 3 WR

Thanks guys, I went with Evans over Gordon and one by 3 pts.
  7. T

Need 2 of these 3 WR

I need to pick 2 out of these 3. Leaning towards Nelson and Evans. Jordy Nelson at Buffalo Josh Gordon vs Cinncy Mike Evans at Carolina
  8. T

Is the game actually ruined?

You want to know what ruined the game it is very simple, CHEATERS and SANDBAGGERS!! People who where swinging Freaks and thought they had to shave them because hitting a 400' homerun wasn't good enough you had to hit it 500' and funny alot of those same people where afraid to play up where they...
  9. T

Maybe they are saying sorry after they cross check Ganlund so that makes it ok. LOL
  10. T

So I went over to the ESPN site after the Wild win last night and clicked on the conversations thread for the game and all that I seen was a bunch of butt hurt Av's fans calling the wild a cheap/goon team. What a joke they take more cheap shots after the whisltle than any team we have played all...
  11. T

All about the long ball

First homerun Minuteman (wood bat) 1982 Longest Homerun OG Freak by far Most Homeruns OG Freak Last Homerun First batch 2013 Monsta
  12. T

Then he should have had us play at least 1 game on saturday, doubt anyone goes up there if we dont have to play since sunday could be a marathon. It doesnt bother me either way since I will be in Vegas that weekend. :)
  13. T

So if we win at 7 and 9 Friday night we dont play until Sunday at 8 am, 32 years of softball and this could be the first time we dont play a single game on a Saturday. Anybody else ever remember having this kind of draw?
  14. T

Steels vs new ASA composites in the heat

I would bet the Sunday Swagger would work well in this instance.
  15. T

Bat differences

Ok lets just say all markings are removed from the bats. :rolleyes: The point i was bringing up is most people probably wouldnt be able to pick their favorite bat out if they couldn't see the paint job or hear the noise a Z makes.