Recent content by Th0r989

1. T

New Miken Freak Primo 12 - USSSA 12" Supermax

They probably couldn't get a 28oz to pass testing.
  2. T

Returns on bats bought from Amazon?

Just to confirm I've bought bats from almost every major brand off Amazon and every one took the return. Like previously stated just have to print out the invoice as your receipt.
  3. T

Brand new Eastons

Its not a "tack" coating on the barrel like Miken and Worth did on a few models. On a live stream a few weeks ago they said the new graphic design had something to do with it. When you run your hand over that graphic you can feel it. So I would assume its something like Louisville Slugger used...
  4. T

Any 2019 Miken new pics leaked yet

In a recent interview with DC said he swings a 27oz now
  5. T

Fireflex

If they added an extra layer to a bat thats already been approved by USSSA wouldn't they have to re-summit every model they changed? Seems like a lot of work to me....
  6. T

Bubba Club

Got a few rounds in with my 28oz Bubba Club. 28oz has a very pronounced endload. With that being said the big endload makes the bat swing so fast and smooth . I normally swing 26oz bats and had no problem at all swinging this in a 28oz. It really didn't take long at all to get used the the...
  7. T

Bubba Club

28 is money! Definitely feel the endload but when you swing it it comes around so fast it feels like you're swinging a 26oz
  8. T

Bubba Club

Got my 28oz in today taking BP with it later will let everyone know how it goes
  9. T

Easton Support is terrible

I've had no problems returning bats to Easton. Used online chat to get RA# and had my returns within 5 days. I've returned 3 bats this year and haven't had any issues with all 3.
  10. T

About 10yrs ago...

Helmer said on the live stream the 10inch barrel is coming out this summer
  11. T

Team Resmondo

I think I remember someone saying that the Resmondo will only be on Eastons website in the US
  12. T

Yeah this was the 1st year Baker swung his signature bat. He's always used the endload models
  13. T

Pretty sure the middle one is going to be Greg Connell new bat .
  14. T

15. T

2018 miken

My guess is CL will get the Fulk. Being that all the CL22s were 12 inch barrels