Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I’m sure Easton is going to release another 12” fireflex that’s not an exclusive...

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
I got this image a while back but never saw anything else about it

Attachments

• F5003133-4277-4199-98F9-ABE1DADACC60.jpeg
    F5003133-4277-4199-98F9-ABE1DADACC60.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 109

THESHOE

Starting Player
Hearing that Ressy model is a 12.5" with specs & design etc that was all player input from the major team. Why 12.5 > 12 I have no idea.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd hoped for this one mind you....
22221238_293962701085843_5650346467949281280_n.jpg
From what I may or may not have heard was, this is an exclusive for a Canadian sports chain...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't care for all the exclusives. I'm thinking about visiting them as long as I can get a twelve inch barrel in their main line.

THESHOE

Starting Player
I can coordinate help for the EL smu from here.

The exchange rate will make me suck it up and swing the ugly version of the Bal though. Cause if I calculate the exclusive and exchange rate plus ship I can probably buy 2 bats from retail line in Canada ffs.

If that ends up being the case we may need to help each other out in the near future.

belly43

Bored without softball
Can’t share pics yet, but its white with black writing. I was told by a credible source that they made some tweaks after demoing the Project 9 Ghost. I’m looking forward to hitting this and the Fireflex.

The Ghost is a great step for them in the ASA game...
What’s the end weighting on them? Is it going to be like last years

Hiltz

Built for comfort
The knob on the Baker looks like the goofy half-domed knob that Demarini uses on a bunch of their bats. Not a fan at all. I like the small knob that Easton has used for years. I may seem like I'm nitpicking, but I consider myself to be somewhat of a knob snob. That's actually my stage name.

Baker looks like a gaudy Miken/Worth exclusive at a glance, the bottom one is quite possibly the most hideous bat I've ever seen.

Jerrshoe

Why the Demarini style knob change? Best thing about Easton bats, other than durability, is that small knob they use.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Bryson Baker puts down his signature model every year for a 12" barrel endload. It was the original Torq a few years ago, the purple team exclusive, Helmer Flex last year... I think the only reason his sig bat was always a 13.5" balanced was because Helmer and Kirby had the 12" signature models. Now with Kirby allegedly retiring...

Markous

The Rookie
Went to a demo day over the weekend and got a chance to swing a couple of the new eastons. Blue Line was definitely my favorite of the bunch. They had some prototype bats they were testing there as well. They had a 10 and 11 Inch barrel prototype. There were no stamps on them but they were in the ASA cages with the 52 balls

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to a demo day over the weekend and got a chance to swing a couple of the new eastons. Blue Line was definitely my favorite of the bunch. They had some prototype bats they were testing there as well. They had a 10 and 11 Inch barrel prototype. There were no stamps on them but they were in the ASA cages with the 52 balls

sounds like a real contribution from the Combat lines. nice to see