4. T

For Sale Easton walk off 2 bat pack

buuuuump...............
  5. T

For Sale/Trade Taylormade 3w and og irons

lil bump on a snowy tuesday
  6. T

For Sale Easton walk off 2 bat pack

Used half season. Will have it nice and clean for you. Asking Santa for the new batpack. No rips tears etc. $50
  7. T

For Sale/Trade Taylormade 3w and og irons

Taylormade Burner 3W. Stiff shaft with headcover. Let's do $25 Taylormade TPF irons. 3-pw 5 iron missing but a replacement is in the set, different brand. This is the very first taylormade model of irons. eBay has complete sets going for quite a bit. Lets do $75
  8. T

For Sale/Trade 2 Under Armour jackets and a Cleveland wedge

2 underarmour jackets. Size xl. Both purchased this month. They are a bit big for me. Paid 69.99 each new. Let's do $35 each Cleveland CG15 52 degree wedge. Barely used. Let's do $35
  9. T

For Sale 25 ounces of ball mashing thunder (Mercy)

Bump. Shoot me an offer fellas.
  10. T

For Sale 25 ounces of ball mashing thunder (Mercy)

Yeah. It's light. It's got approximately 500-600 on her. It's stupid hot. It passed compression believe it or not. It DOES sound like sand is moving in the barrel. It's webbed up. Best part. There is a receipt. Good til June. I like $180 shipped. Back to work Monday, best to hit me up now.
  11. T

Price check 27oz j3a with papers

Bat is up for sell. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17416744#post17416744
  12. T

For Sale 27oz J3A, immaculate with papers

Less than 20 hits and all were by a girl (who can hit). Love the bat but won't replace my girly bats (mercys). Not looking for a trade necessarily. $210 obo. Has papers. Warranty good til sept '14
  13. T

Figured as much. The mercys are just stupid hot right now. We have a few weeks left in league and those are my gamers. If I can get more mercys from my demar rep I may let them go. I'll know today.
  14. T

The knob does have graphics on the bottom of it. For whatever that's worth. I have 2 mercys as well with papers. Debating on what to get rid of. I don't like the J3A with .52/300 but it's sick with harder balls. (I had a 28oz j3a that I used quite a bit).