Recent content by thecoach

1. T

GTG Slapstick5

Purchased bat from slapstick5. Had good communication. He mailed when he said he would. Would buy from him again. He is GTG for me.
  2. T

NC ISA Men's & Women's State Championships

Isa yes, looks like they did.
  3. T

NC ISA Men's & Women's State Championships

wood bad world it will be aug 8-10, 2014 in sevierville, tenn, at sevierville park
  4. T

Price Check m7120 27 niw

Looking for a price check on Worth M7120, 27oz, NIW. Not reissued but original issue.
  5. T

Anyone else notice?

Connell Connell is so stuck up he will not even talk to anyone. He is just too arrogant and thinks he is better than anyone else.
  6. T

Just hit the 2014 JH Legit (KNOB PROBLEM)

knob Worth is aware of the knob coming off. All you got to do is get some good quality epoxy and glue it back on. Talked to Jeff Hall yesterday at smoky mtn classic softball tournament and he said that is all you need to do instead of waiting to send it back and get it back from Worth. By you...
  7. T

JH Legit releasing

JH legit Jeff came to Hendersonville nc for grand opening of our new sportings goods store and he brought 1 of them with him and we had a home run derby at local park. Everyone fell in love with it and now wants 1 of them. We are going down to Jeff's place of business tomorrow and he may have...
  8. T

Any word on utrip jh legit

2014 JH Legits USSSA model I found some 27.5 & 28.5 online today. they say the 26.5 will be out by 6/12/13.
  9. T

GTG Stud#11

Purchased 2 bats from Stud#11. He did just exactly what he siad he would do. Dont hesitate to deal with him. He is GTG with me.
  10. T

For Sale/Trade 3 worth connell's

Connell ii Paypaled money for both Connell II bats yesterday.
  11. T

Pink legit

He said last night at our homerun deby that it will be about another month before it is released. They hit with it last last and everyone seemed to like it alot. We will carry it in our store when released. We are Worsham's Athletics and can find us on facebook or our website.
  12. T

Pink legit

JH pink Legit Bat feels good in hand and dry swings nicely. Got to handle it when i was down at his place of business last week.
  13. T

GTG Dobber16

Had a deal with him that went smoothly. Great communication. Did exactly what he siad he would do. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  14. T

Softball/baseball

pm yeah i saw your pm tonight. How big is the banner and what kind of condition is it in? we have tried all other suggestions listed above people have suggested and most of it came to naught with nothing to get. we still trying to find things. we have also taken some of our pictures and...
  15. T

Softball/baseball

I have built a new indoor softball/baseball batting cage and I am looking for pictures/posters pertaining to softball or baseball to hang up inside to decorate walls. Or I am looking for banners to hang up to advertise for softball/baseball sporting good companies. If anyone can get me some PM...