thelastsamurai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• saw your post about your 17 3500 Torch. I have a 17 4500 torch, and also an Easton XXL. I am wondering your opinion if you liked both. I am thinking of getting an 2018 1500 Torch; only because my lead elbow was bothering me; which I think my 4500 handle is too stiff. However, was wondering what you thought of the 2 bats. Thanks.
    thelastsamurai
    thelastsamurai
    I couldn't really tell a difference in 3500 vs 4500 handle. both felt really nice to me. 2500 felt noticeably flexier. I actually just hit my 4500 handle mutated 26 oz, selling it! prefer my blue 26 flipper and I actually really liked my buddies 1500 handle 25oz bmlc monsta! I like lighter bats now.
    pretty fun saw some good teams there. We were done in 3 lost our first and third games to some team called the Fire Monkeys and MN Bulldogs. Too long of gaps between games though.
    How'd ya do tonight? Went 4-7 3 really nice hits, just missed a couple more. I really like the flex with your grip. Just was really raw by the end. Killed the team we played. Only gave up 2 or 3 runs the second game. Mike hit a bomb against the wind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…