Recent content by thethrill

1. thethrill

LTB 35" blade style putter

Pm me your number. I have a Cleveland Never Compromise gambler special edition.
  2. thethrill

Too Many Gamers?

I tape my bats different for different wind direction. Sticky tape provides me with more back spin for when the wind is blowing out. The non-sticky tape helps me keep the ball down under the wind for line drives. As for bats, I have 4 gamers with 2 different kinds of tape.
  3. thethrill

For Sale/Trade Dudley thunder 47 500

I only split on aces and 8's.
  4. thethrill

What are they worth?

My little sister is looking to offload a few bats to get a new xeno. I have 2 that I am curious as to what they are worth. LMK what you guys think. Louisville Jessica Mendoza M2 31/19. The rubber between the 2 pieces has ridden down the handle a few inches. What is this worth normally? Is...
  5. thethrill

For Sale Titleist Prov1s NIB

Do they have logos?
  6. thethrill

LTB Looking for a Titleist hook up.

Looking for a friend, and is there any other brand?
  7. thethrill

I have looked there. There isn't a ton. There usually is, until you want one.
  8. thethrill

Anyone have a hookup for a Titleist driver? I bought a set of AP2's, some vokeys, and a hybrid last fall from someone in here and can't find his Pm. Looking for him, or a 913d2 driver with the right shaft. Something in 6.0-7.0. Please Pm me.
  9. thethrill

For Sale 2 titleist vokeys!!!

Why are these still here?
  10. thethrill

For Trade Multiple Items (Softball/Tech Items) for a PS4

Im pretty sure he owes me a bat bag, and a drink. I suppose someone else got that too.
  11. thethrill

For Sale L4 26oz with receipt 75 swings

L4 Trades? do you golf?
  12. thethrill

LTB Mophie juice pack for iphone4

Thanks for the info!
  13. thethrill

I need 2. Color? Shoot me a price. Interested in both. Can get them new for 25 on the bay.
  14. thethrill

Anyone have access to a couple? cheap?
  15. thethrill

For Sale/Trade Cleveland Classic Driver 10.5* Right Handed

is it a 2012? pictures?