Recent content by tomtom

1. T

New Sbf Forum

so, how do I choose a topic. e.g., where's the Senior Board? How do I find what's for sale? How do I sell something? I am totally lost. Board is now COMPLETELY USELESS to me.
  2. T

Gray Combats, Yellow MM and OG B1!!!

bump for a buddy. nice bats.
  3. T

Adidas senior bat

two questions "wouldn't say what"??? And what is a G2 bat? Which bat, specifically are you referring to? Thanks...
  4. T

3 New Miken Senior Bats Coming Next Month

Got my new bat today, the Big Cat. Hit 36 balls off tee. I like the bat just from that little bit. Felt right. Good pop. Better than the Demarini One that has 100-200 swings on it. And better than the Super Dirty which is behind the One. Not as good as my (broken) Reebok Melee EL. I'm thinking...
  5. T

For Sale 3 Gray Combats and an OG B-1!

combats I'll bump it for you with the question: Aren't you getting tired of bumping this??? You need to drop the prices or wait a bit and re-post. This thread is getting old.
  6. T

senior bat ?

senior ball Some senior leagues suck. I live 1/2 mile from big senior league (10 teams) and don't play cause their rules suck big time. Ages 49-90 and they will not split into two age divisions. And, they say "you 90 year olds cannot swing senior bats cause you may hurt the 49 year olds"...
  7. T

big cat my new bat is due Thurs. Anxious to try it. I have NOT liked the two piece bats so far. We'll see on this one. I will give it a fair chance before I move it on to someone else.
  8. T

Dudleys have not impressed me personally. I bot and sold one within days. I did order the Big Cat, thanks to all who helped.
  9. T

Thanks for the help to all. Got the PM sent and a return PM. Still waiting for a call-back, but I am progressing. I think! :) I am opting for the Big Cat. He said it is "in house" and ready to ship. Phoenix, that sounds like a nice end-load on the Big Cat.
  10. T

pm's Thanks, Stork. Maybe "my bad". I tried to PM Milocoman this afternoon but just checked my "Sent" mail and it doesn't show up. Maybe I don't know how to generate a PM. Will try again right now.
  11. T

which to order Does anyone know if there is ANY difference at all between the End-load and the Max-load -- other than the NAME?
  12. T

new mikens I am definitely interested. Sent a PM this afternoon with no reply. Anyone know what the board members prices are? OK to PM me if that's what it takes. Especially interested in a 28 oz end-load, probably the Big Cat more than the other. Should I PM someone different? Thanks to...
  13. T

New MIKEN

which one of those is the NEW one?
  14. T

2014 VS 2015 Demarini SR One EL

demarinis Already tried the ONE. Liked it. Decent pop from beginning. Expect it to break in more. Not nearly as good (yet) as my (now broken) Yellow Melee. May take longer to break in since I am HALF the size of softballdad. :) Appreciate the deal and advice.
  15. T

2014 VS 2015 Demarini SR One EL

the replies thanks to all who respond so well to my questions.