Recent content by Toph

1. Toph

MLB Trade Deadline

Lester is going to three straight World Series with the Sox, A's, and Sox again.
  2. Toph

World Cup

Dago = Deigo =
  3. Toph

For Sale The Get rid of it sale.

How about something Boston related for a buddy of mine. He loves the Patriots and Red Sox. He's a big guy and probably wears XXL or maybe even XXXL. I don't even know what you're asking for these jerseys.
  4. Toph

For Sale The Get rid of it sale.

George Muresan in a Bullets XL
  5. Toph

$20 Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league now open, lots of scoring!!

Also, let me know where to send the PayPal money to.
  6. Toph

Sounds good. I still have a guy at my work who'll join if we need an extra guy to make even numbers.
  7. Toph

Bet you can't run from this!

Let the comments begin. I'll get us started. Poor guy won't have a leg to stand on in court.
  8. Toph

If we end up with an odd number, I have a buddy at my office that would probably be down to play.
  9. Toph

2013 reigning superbowl champion ravens thread

Ravens need to cut Flacco loose. Nothing worse than buying at the peak of the market and that's exactly where Flacco is right now. Tyrod Taylor is the real deal anyways and B-more has him riding the pine.
  10. Toph

49ers favored over the Ravens

Do people in Baltimore have jobs?
  11. Toph

Georgia- The Bridesmaid State

The Falcons are the Super Bowl Champions (if you only count the first half of every game).
  12. Toph

ASA Balk question.

He purposely did it to mess with me and the ump acknowledged that and said, "It worked." We won the game anyways but I thought at most, it should have been ruled an illegal pitch and been a ball. It was just a bush league move by a bush league team and they got a nice call by the ump who...