Recent content by TripleCrown

1. TripleCrown

Dry Swing leaves visual trail

This is just too funny. Unfortunately, for me the last time I swung I didn't see anything, but I am pretty sure the bat hiccuped and farted at the same time.
  2. TripleCrown

For Sale Hockey Gear

Hockey Gear Pics and Prices Everything must go... Itech Hockey Bag 44"x24"x24" - $30, Easton Synergy Stick Sakic 100 RH - $50, Easton Synergy 300 XL Pants - $30, Bauer 4000 16" Shin Guards - $25, Bauer 4000 Large Elbow Pads - $15, Bauer 4000 Large Helmet with Bauer 4000 True Vision Chrome Cage...
  3. TripleCrown

For Sale Hockey Gear

Looking to unload some quality, like new hockey equipment. Itech Prodigy Goalie Bag 44"x24"x24", Easton Synergy 300 Hockey Pants XL, Easton 14 1/2" Ultra Lite Pro Sr. Gloves, Bauer 4000 Elbow pads, Bauer 4000 Shin Guards, Bauer 4000 Helmet with Bauer 4000 True Vision Cage, Black and Red Hockey...
  4. TripleCrown

Mv1

Speaks the truth...
  5. TripleCrown

Trying to Decide

I am not down on all the acronyms yet, can you dummy that down for me, with make, model, etc. in long form.... thanks
  6. TripleCrown

Trying to Decide

I am looking to buy a new ASA bat. Not worrying about price or looks, but pretty much everything else, which bat would you buy? Miken Recoil 180, Miken NRG 500, Worth Toxic Titan 2011, Demarini Evo, or Demarini F4 2010.
  7. TripleCrown

Trying to Find Miken NRG 500 Maxload

I am trying to find a brand new Miken NRG 500 Maxload 30 oz. at or under $200, any suggestions of where to find them, store or online? Or do you have one? Thanks.
  8. TripleCrown

Miken Freak 100 For Sale

Bat was sold. Thanks to all offers.
  9. TripleCrown

Miken Freak 100 For Sale

Looking to sell Miken Freak 100. Serial # begins with 413.... Light scratches from ground and bag. I want to keep it but I don't play in enough tourneys and the leagues I am in are all ASA. 34 in. 28 oz Approx. 500 swings on this bat. Treated like gold since the day I bought it. Original...
  10. TripleCrown

Clay, it's Kevin

Clay, it's Kevin