Recent content by tripp

1. tripp

Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

I forgot as well and figured it was too late.
  2. tripp

Price Check Worth Yellow Titan SBT54 34/27

Cleaning out my bag. Unknown number of hits. No rattles. Some webbing visable. Still in great shape. I only used this when I felt like I couldn't hit worth a dam. No pun intended.
  3. tripp

Price Check Shrek Catty 34/27 SB206

Cleaning out the bag. Unknown number of hits. Originally bought off this board years ago. No rattles. Still going strong.
  4. tripp

Price Check RD28 - usssa 26oz

Price check on this. Cleaning out my bag. Unknown number of hits. No rattle. couple of metal clear marks. I will be more than happy to supply more pics if needed to get a better gauge. Number 979 if that matters.
  5. tripp

Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Just wanted to give thanks to my SS. I haven't had a chance to get online much lately so I am finally posting this. Thanks Gennaro23 - I love it.
  6. tripp

Secret Santa 2014 Participant List and Status Thread **98% Complete**

I was one of the late ones. (shaggy24 was my target). i was out of town for a good portion of December and then had a bunch of issues with my wife's family. I got behind and forgot about it. I've never had a bad deal on here and have been an active participant for years now in the SS. I...
  7. tripp

For Sale Miken OG Supermax 26oz MV-1

SOLD Bought this and no longer need it. Haven't swung it much since purchased. Unknown number of hits. No rattle. Looks to be some webbing on it after I took a magic eraser to it. This was all done by the previous owner. I only bought it originally to back up my other MV-1 but that one is...
  8. tripp

LTB MUTJH1 blue and yellow Mutant

Looking for a 26.5oz....just blew mine up that had lord knows how many swings on it
  9. tripp

MUTJH1 blue and yellow Mutant - any around?

Shark teeth popped up in my MUTJH1 last night after lord knows how many hits on it. I'll post pics of it after work. I'm looking for a 26.5.... Anyone have one around?
  10. tripp

For Sale/Trade Mayhem, Mutant and a Metal

how is that mutant compared to the blue and yellow one in your opinion. I've never swung this one but am interested in it.
  11. tripp

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Sorry guys...I thought I posted this but was just contacted as one of the last remaining people to not receive a gift. I received mine from Gennaro23 right before XMAS. Thanks for the Shattered Shirt Swag
  12. tripp

Tattoo Classic W in 12"

haha....I just saw this on the feeebay LINK..... says 12 inch
  13. tripp

Secret Santa 2013 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

almost forgot to sign up. email coming. :biggthumpup: