Recent content by troung1

1. T

Kinda split the difference? $168?...this is a 25.5 right?

Kinda split the difference? $168?...this is a 25.5 right?
  2. T

Looking for a Reloaded

Anybody have 25.5 oz Adidas Reloaded that they want to get rid of?
  3. T

WORLD'S in Utah

Seems like the association has an obligation to get that information out and prevent any teams that were in close contact from playing in any subsequent tournaments unless they submit test results...that would be the right thing to do but this is all about $$
  4. T

WORLD'S in Utah

I think that the number now is 8....
  5. T

2021 DeMarini senior Nautalai series

I have had four that did this...ditto for my BP buddies...
  6. T

AT18

I have a couple of 25 oz. with about 400 swings each. Solid bat with good pop...started getting good performance after 100 swings...
  7. T

Green Wicked, whats your thoughts

Good bat. A few feet behind the Adidas but it is a tank. I bought a bunch of 26 oz and found a big variation in the balance points...I thought the 27 oz had a much bigger endload than the 26 oz...Dave V did a YouTube review on the bat and liked it
  8. T

Demarini RD Balanced

Have about 350 swings on my 27 oz....opening up now.
  9. T

Demarini RD Balanced

I have found them to be very stiff out of the wrapper— stiffer than all of the other senior bats that I have used. So the real question is how many swings are left after the bat opens up.I have hit with the 26,27, and 28...the 26 oz is very balanced and the others have more of an end load.
  10. T

Looking for the Orange Melee

Looking for a 25 oz 12 inch Melee. Anybody have a 25 oz that they want to move?
  11. T

Price Check Help with Miken, Dudley, and Louisville Slugger

I sold a bunch of NIWs for 65 dollars last year.
  12. T

Remake of the Dudley 2.0 Lightning 12 inch barrel

A lot of people posting that stuff were trying to make money by flipping their old Dudley 2.0s.
  13. T

It has to be a good bat. People are already trying to resell them for a 50% markup after one week.
  14. T

My OGs 2.0 did not have tacky on the taper/handle... the white ones did, but not the 2.0 (see Dave Vs video from a couple of years ago)....I do not see any difference and I even measured the endcap
  15. T

HotW shipping update

I am surprised. I would think that the demos would be hotter and not neccessaiy more durable.