Recent content by Twizted13

1. Twizted13

LTB AT&T Iphone

I got a brand new iPhone xs max. In otter box (replica) and glass screen protector the second it came out of the box. I have an extra glass protector and another clear silicone case. I never used the phone I had to buy it for the wife to get a free XR promo. Lmk.
  2. Twizted13

For Sale PS4 500GB, Rory PGA, 2 controllers

Yea man I'm not sure I like this setup lol Its a little confusing
  3. Twizted13

For Sale GoPro Hero 4 Silver, Touchscreen, 64GB card, many access.

Get this record your qualifiers bump :)
  4. Twizted13

Sold to DircheBag. Thank you.
  5. Twizted13

For Sale Turtle Beach wireless PX5 headset

Sold to YoungPittsburg
  6. Twizted13

For Sale Sol Republic Tracks V8 headphones

Price drop bump
  7. Twizted13

To the top.....
  8. Twizted13

I'd like to keep it together for now but if no more interest I would probably sell one
  9. Twizted13

These are wired, sorry about that
  10. Twizted13

Sol Republic Tracks V8 headphones Heineken edition. Great sounding noise cancelling headphones. OG box included. Asking $40 no trades please. Thanks
  11. Twizted13

For Sale GoPro Hero 4 Silver, Touchscreen, 64GB card, many access.

Got a Gopro Hero 4 with touchscreen, 64gb sd card and a few mounts, backdoors etc. 3 backdoors included with the housing. tabletop mount, 3m mount. Head mount and wrist mount never used. Handlebar mount used once. chest mount used in a color run has a little chalk on it i'll try to wash it...
  12. Twizted13

For Sale Turtle Beach wireless PX5 headset

had this laying around no longer have my ps3. i know it works with ps3 not sure of any other compatibility. still has plastic on side of earpiece. SOLD
  13. Twizted13

got an adult owned PS4 for sale, very little hours on it. just don't have time to game. Bought this the night ps4 was released played for maybe a couple weeks. Comes with Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour, 2 controllers, OG box, all cables. SOLD