Recent content by txbullets

1. txbullets

C World Bracket is out

Sucks so bad they took second! Good job ASP/JOCO. My understanding is this team was a cross between JOCO and some of last years Old School guys with 1-2 original ASP guys and a few others.
  2. txbullets

Salomon Fellraiser

Failraisers on amazon some combos as low as $65 with free prime shipping
  3. txbullets

Do any of you relax and go into full take mode on a 3-1 count?

Also no courtesy makes a difference as well!
  4. txbullets

Do any of you relax and go into full take mode on a 3-1 count?

I have had this discussion several times with people and here is my take on this. 1. Are we talking league or tournament ball. Most the guys I play league with play tournament ball so we treat league more like just getting reps so no walking unless pitches are horrible. 2. How good is...
  5. txbullets

Styx guys I need a team.

Don't let Dillon fool you. This kid played A/major ball with resmondo but they thought a bat called "The Dillon" sounded too gay so they dropped. He then joined Lazervision. Now he is looking to sandbag and pitch for an E team. He said he was looking forward to the challenge of keeping the...
  6. txbullets

XT custom gloves

I thought Novaks were Kip leather
  7. txbullets

Pro flare web swap (first timer)

Actually no need to take it apart and do it like that. Just start at the hole on the bottom of the top bar then go throughout the top bar and back to the other open hole and tie it off. The reason you need this is to support the top better. There should be lace on both sides of the finger and...
  8. txbullets

That green mercy

You do realize all asa bats pass the same test and they don't say "oh this is made for a women so we will make it hotter". In theory a mercy should be no hotter than a J3A or any other top notch ASA bat. It is not a Woman's bat. It is a bat made to hit a softball. And if you really want to...
  9. txbullets

How many players do you take to a tourney?

I agree. I was the only pitcher on our team for 3 years and would often pitch 5-7 games in a day. Pitching utrip and I have a very low release so by game 3 or 4 my batting suffers considerably because my legs are gasses. Last year we got another good pitcher and a much better stick. Everyone...
  10. txbullets

Need Help Deal still not done

It was a hypothetical situation to prove a point. But yes I do have a BIL in Alaska and sometimes if we find deals we let each other know.
  11. txbullets

Ok if you want to go there. Lets say my brother-in-law who lives in Alaska buys me a bat for Christmas. Are you telling me I would need to ship it to him, he would ship it in, they would ship it to him, then he would ship to me. Sounds like a real waste to me. So I guess you could always...
  12. txbullets

So if my friend buys me a bat as a gift and I receive it NIW the warranty is no good to me because my name is not on the receipt? I think receipts not being transferable is complete BS. Why does it matter who breaks the bat if it breaks before the warranty expires? Also bat companies should...
  13. txbullets

100H and 100W altered or not?

If the Easton writing was on the inside of the barrel I wouldn't think it was shaved
  14. txbullets

Cartel shaved?

I have seen them shaved locally. With that said I would believe they could test at 190. I think these bats were very inconsistent. Some were stupid out the wrapper, webbed quick, and busted fast. While others were ok out of the wrapper but lasted a lot longer.
  15. txbullets

The almighty .52/300 ASA ball debate....

Buy you 6 that you want then find someone that plays tournament ball and buy some used ones from them for backup. I know a lot of guys that go to BLD after a tournament and pickup half a dozen to a dozen balls just for BP.