Recent content by Tylerjf

1. T

Demarini windy city

Hello, Anyone looking to part with a 32oz Windy City? Thanks!
  2. T

Nokona AM650 OW

I just tried uploading in a reply and it says the same thing. file to large. not sure what else?
  3. T

Nokona AM650 OW

Good condition Nokona AM650OW. I believe it's a 13" glove. Very good condition. Not floppy. Ready to play. $150 obo. If you want pics text me at 401 824 4193. I have pics with my screen name I just can't get them to load. I tried uploading pics but it says file to large. Anyone able to...
  4. T

For Sale Vinci traps

Do you have any others you're considering moving? I'm not a trapeze guy.
  5. T

For Sale Vinci TJ1952 M

Any trades or sell only?
  6. T

Looking for a 28 oz Green Monster Ritch's superior

Needs to be in good shape. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!
  7. T

LTB Spiderz USA Batting gloves, size large

Anyone have a pair of those batting gloves? Thanks.
  8. T

So you play in a single wall metal league.....

My league is one piece, one wall metal. Demarini Ultimate Weapon is popular Anderson Flex is nice I tried the Salvo Scandium but like the Flex more Any old Supercell's are good. I've got the sswm2 We're using .52 300 ASA
  9. T

LTB Worth Supercells

Looking for 28 / 26 oz: SSWM2 SSCRC SSCY2 Let me know what you've got! Thanks.
  10. T

Metal Bat Review

posted there too. Thanks.
  11. T

Supercell SSWM2

Does anyone have feedback / review / info on the supercell SSWM2? Thank you.
  12. T

New Flex

Anyone have reviews / experience for the new Anderson Flex metal bat? Wondering how it performs. Thank you.
  13. T

Metal Bat Review

Also, anyone familiar with the new Anderson Flex?? Thank you.
  14. T

Metal Bat Review

Anyone have any input / reviews on this bat: Supercell 2 SSWM2? Not sure if this is the right spot to post but thank you! Bat is for a single wall, 1 piece, aluminum league with a tight bat list. Most likely using .52 / 300 softballs. Thanks.