Recent content by Umanative

1. Umanative

201* Rez Tour

Checking in!
  2. Umanative

LTB 32/22

Looking to but either a 32/22 for daughter(s). Or possibly a 33/23 if balanced. CF, Xeno, or latest and greatest. Let me know! Thanks
  3. Umanative

GTG SickSticks

SickSticks (Coach Ken) is very GTG! Even though weather delayed my shipment, we stayed in contact and he was willing to make things right if it didn't work out! I received package and bats were in more perfect form as described! Thanks man! Brad
  4. Umanative

For Sale LTB 32/22 or 33/23 FP Bat

Daughter needs a bat for freshman ball! Looking to get a good 32/22 or 33/23 please... let me know. She's a fan of the Demarini CF models and maybe a xeno or phenix if possible?? Let me know. Thanks!
  5. Umanative

LTB Wedges (52*/56*/60*)

PM's replied
  6. Umanative

LTB Wedges (52*/56*/60*)

Looking for some good wedges. Set of 2 or 3 if available? (56*/60* mostly) Let me know. PM for texting pics. Thanks Brad
  7. Umanative

LTB 1st Base Mitt LHT

Looking to get a 1st base mitt for my daughter. 12 y/o and just playing pitcher and 1st base and needs a good glove. Any help, please PM Thanks
  8. Umanative

Prineville Oregon Tournament /Eastern Oregon

How it go? We placed 4th in coed and Champions in mens!
  9. Umanative

For Sale Taylormade RAC OS2 3-PW

Have pics of the cavity? Im just starting out...
  10. Umanative

Prineville Oregon Tournament /Eastern Oregon

We have a few iin Pendleton area. Lagrand Optimist club is contact for Moonlight. You can look online.
  11. Umanative

LTB RBZ Driver or 3 Wood

PM's answered... up for more looks
  12. Umanative

LTB RBZ Driver or 3 Wood

T t t
  13. Umanative

LTB RBZ Driver or 3 Wood

10.5 or 9 on driver okay... just been working with my irons lately and no need to step up my driving game
  14. Umanative

LTB RBZ Driver or 3 Wood

RBZ Driver or 3 Wood (Or any driver & 3 Wood) Looking to get me a new driver and/or a 3 RBZ (White/green). LMK what you have. I just received a 5 RBZ in a smoking deal and now looking to add to the bag... just getting into golf!! Im hooked... *Looking to add to my arsenal for the links...
  15. Umanative

For Sale Ping hoofer c1 with custom ogio shling strap

Dang... Im in search of a bag... a lil out of my range