Recent content by umgoblue2000

1. umgoblue2000

Where will you be at about 3:00pm Monday?

Where will you be at about 3:00pm Monday?
  2. umgoblue2000

36 is ok, I usually just take them to the dry cleaners to be hemmed, done in a couple days. I...

36 is ok, I usually just take them to the dry cleaners to be hemmed, done in a couple days. I just can't justify wearing white, even though I try not to slide they would be hell to keep clean.
  3. umgoblue2000

If they dont have the ultimate loaded gray base w/ royal and black go with the ultimate loaded...

If they dont have the ultimate loaded gray base w/ royal and black go with the ultimate loaded steel gray base royal and black, no dice there then go ultimate loaded gray base w/ black and white or ultimate loaded steel gray base w/ black and white all size 40. Thanks...Let me know the final...
  4. umgoblue2000

MikeEllinas very GTG.

MikeEllinas is definately GTG...Great communication throughout deal, wouldn't think twice about another deal...
  5. umgoblue2000

28.5oz Worth JHM7120

Deal pending in spite of the sticker;)
  6. umgoblue2000

28.5oz Worth JHM7120

No thanks on the offer...
  7. umgoblue2000

28.5oz Worth JHM7120

The serial number is 62780055 and there is a date written on it which looks like 9-27-06.
  8. umgoblue2000

28.5oz Worth JHM7120

Up for sale is a 28.5oz Worth JHM7120(Red And Black Flames). This bat has around 400 swings on it. Ground and bag wear only, no cracks at all. Bat is returnable, but no receipt. Price for the bat is $200. Possible trades would be for ASA bats (Rip-IT, AV, Recoil Maxloads 28oz). [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  9. umgoblue2000

BigCountry8825 is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with BigCountry8825, good communication and bat was just as described. Thanks for the deal...
  10. umgoblue2000

oldnslow is GTG.....

I did a deal with Frank and went well with communication and merchandise. Don't hesitate to deal with oldnslow.....
  11. umgoblue2000

Treb is GTG

Treb and I traded a bat and all went smooth with good communication. Bat looks great. Thanks Treb...
  12. umgoblue2000

thejuggster is GTG.....

Very quick deal and good communication. I would deal with Brian anytime....
  13. umgoblue2000

badbuckii is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with Greg(badbuckii ). Great communication throughout the deal and easy to work with. Extremely fast with shipping and payments. I would deal with him anytime.
  14. umgoblue2000

Good deal with goindeep_00

Don't hesitate to deal with goindeep_00, good communication throughout, and bat was just like described. Great trade Tim.
  15. umgoblue2000

MBG70 is GTG!!!!

Don't hesitate to deal with MBG70, very fast with communications and payment. Would deal with him anytime...