2. U

For Sale Acer Iconia A500 Tablet 10.1

ttt...............
  3. U

Ttt.........
  4. U

I have a 16GB Tablet that I need to sell Looking to get $150 for it. Only used a handful of times. Something the wife HAD to have. No cracks or scratches as it has been in case since it was bought. Call or text @ 410 422 9163...
  5. U

For Sale Easton L6

No receipt but is returnable
  6. U

For Sale Easton L6

**********SOLD********* L6 26 oz with no more than 10 swings on it. Mint condition minus the one scratch where my daughter dropped it. Looking for $100 obo. let me know if my price is off at all. Thanks. if you want more pics just text or call @ 4104229163...
  7. U

Paint Crack???

Well I was just told it blew yesterday haha ill try to get pictures of it before he sends it out.
  8. U

Paint Crack???

Appreciate the feedback guys we keep swinging til it blows then!!!
  9. U

Paint Crack???

Yea this bat has been hot since he got it but now its ridiculous hot.
  10. U

Paint Crack???

Ok i zoomed in a little bit for you guys. Thanks again
  11. U

Paint Crack???

No spiral webbing yet. Ill try to make it clearer. Thanks
  12. U

Paint Crack???

What do you guys think? My buddy said it showed up this past weekend at a tournament. Let me know what you all think. Thanks ahead of time.
  13. U

Clean Sweep Mock Up

Those are the colors we wanted we just werent sure on how we wanted the name on the front we are only goin to get one set.
  14. U

Clean Sweep Mock Up

Wanted to get some other opinions from you guys on here. I know mostly Maryland guys will understand the design. Just wanted to see what other people thought of it. Thanks Jose!!!!