Recent content by Ungerlj87

1. Ungerlj87

Recently acquired a 14 combat portent asa with 30 swings on it if you ever want a throw back...

Recently acquired a 14 combat portent asa with 30 swings on it if you ever want a throw back for a review I'll ship it to you. Just pm me.
  2. Ungerlj87

Dinger slinger (broken in)

I bought all at the same time. First one I hit broke in about a month but I went crazy that month it was summer which is off season for my leagues and I put around 400 swings a week on it it lasted a little longer than a month 5 for 6 weeks at that pace. Hit mostly 44s I have one I game right...
  3. Ungerlj87

That's what I did with my 3 combat pte's. Soon to be three 2017 helmers.
  4. Ungerlj87

Core and compression numbers??? What do they mean exactly?

I'm a fan of hitting 11 inch classic w's on baseball fields or any field with enough room. 44/400 and fly like crazy. Just a fun far flyer. They fly better that my 47/525s but they are a little old and maybe don't fly like they used to.
  5. Ungerlj87

Advanced break in (heating)

Btw...couple haters in the crowd. I didn't make this post to validate getting this service done to a bat. I'm just a guy who likes bats a little to much. My preferred break in service is about 200 swings with 44/400s and 47/525s.
  6. Ungerlj87

Big hands...tiny phone.
  7. Ungerlj87

Some shops are heating or heat treating bats somehow for advanced break in they call it. Obviously i know shaving and rolling and modifying a bat most definately is illegal. Rolling leaves lines even heat rolling can, shaving well obviously compression testing can work to identify a bat that...
  8. Ungerlj87

I have a question, everybody slams the dingerslinger, video reviews are bad. Writen reviews talk about the long break in period. So i ask anyone who has put 400 500 800 1000 swings on one to give an update. I wanna know what this thing is like with all cylinders firing
  9. Ungerlj87

For Sale 2018 Easton Line and SMU Possibility

Easton...please just keep progressing the product. I ve had the oportunity to own the old raw power helmer. B.0 l4 boarder battle sis team usa mako weigman purple realtree reckoning helmer flex 17 helmer flex. All great, all heading in the right direction. A simple line up and great bats...
  10. Ungerlj87

Best under the radar bats for the 52 cor 300 comp softball

I used the same on 52 275 for league play until my league banned it. Absolutely destroyes high core balls
  11. Ungerlj87

Z4 break in

I mean i have a buddy with a backman model same year. His has aboutabout 100 more hits than mime and was rolled twice. To get it under 300. After about 150 swings and first time rolled it was 315. Second time rolled much heavier roll was about 290s. Ive hit both and i love the feel. Ive hit...
  12. Ungerlj87

Z4 break in

Any one have any experience with 16 usssa z4? Mine has about 150 to 200 swings was rolled after the first fifty and still is testing at 325 to 335 depending on the day and the spot on the barrel.
  13. Ungerlj87

Easton return

Who do you call. My derby boys is dead with less than 300 swings
  14. Ungerlj87

Looking for combat virus plague team edition virus

Looking for combat virus plague team edition virus
  15. Ungerlj87

Combat Performance Enhancing Disc

More like bp fun. I have more bats than. Fit in my bag and my league checks bats if you hit up the middle if something fails you are thrown out of the game and suspened for the next three. But they make testers availible at all games so you can know what you have. Mines a usssa so it doesnt...