Ungerlj87

Any one have any experience with
16 usssa z4? Mine has about 150 to 200 swings was rolled after the first fifty and still is testing at 325 to 335 depending on the day and the spot on the barrel.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is this for real? I know these aren't popular, but I just bought one and don't need another tree. I already have a 16 Wegman.

Ungerlj87

I mean i have a buddy with a backman model same year. His has aboutabout 100 more hits than mime and was rolled twice. To get it under 300. After about 150 swings and first time rolled it was 315. Second time rolled much heavier roll was about 290s. Ive hit both and i love the feel. Ive hit balls easily as far with my z4 or my friends than a combat testing on the line at 225ish

JP21

if you don't hear any cracking when rolling, your not rolling hard enough.. keep turning till she is square lol...

RuFFNeCK_Canuck

Bought one and sold it, during BP noticed it just didn’t suit my swing. Was popping up a lot of balls into the field deep, but still pop ups. Then was hearing these apparently take 700-800 swings to start opening up, which made my selling it decision real easy, wasn’t going to be a gamer any time soon. The flow bros do a review on YouTube.com, worth a look they do a fallow up and mention she’s a fire stick at around 1000 cuts. So possibly and great stick if you have the time to put into it ?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I mean i have a buddy with a backman model same year. His has aboutabout 100 more hits than mime and was rolled twice. To get it under 300. After about 150 swings and first time rolled it was 315. Second time rolled much heavier roll was about 290s. Ive hit both and i love the feel. Ive hit balls easily as far with my z4 or my friends than a combat testing on the line at 225ish

You shouldn’t roll your bats because its cheating...i suggest you just swing harder

ShortYellowBus

Any one have any experience with
16 usssa z4? Mine has about 150 to 200 swings was rolled after the first fifty and still is testing at 325 to 335 depending on the day and the spot on the barrel.
Why?

If you’re openly complaining about cheating and your bat is still not hot enough, why even play at all? You’re going to injure or kill someone with your cheater bats.

Get outside and fix your swing. Stop cheating!