Recent content by USMCSOFTBALL

1. USMCSOFTBALL

For Trade WORTH TOXIC FP 34/25asa FOR 26oz Z1000

Hey sucka, its me keith, can u get any more of the z-1000 asa versions?
  2. USMCSOFTBALL

Need Help Usmcsoftball...

This is what happened, i had been out of town for almost 10 days, i was asked by a team mate who has been trying to sell his psycho other places and was not selling if he could post it on a website and sell it i told him to use softball fans but he didnt want his own profile so i allowed him to...
  3. USMCSOFTBALL

For Sale/Trade 27 oz srv3

Got any pics
  4. USMCSOFTBALL

For Sale/Trade Psycho 26 ounce balanced

the receipt is dated in january 2010...
  5. USMCSOFTBALL

ok to all wo threw out low ball offers...NO come with a legit offer or trade! the bat is brand new, doesnt get any use due to me having two hotter bats in my bag right now!
  6. USMCSOFTBALL

LESS THAN 75 SWINGS PERFECT CONDITION JUST SWITCHING BATS SO I AM ASKING 165 DELIVERED FOR THE BAT, HAS VALID RECEIPT
  7. USMCSOFTBALL

GTG Murda7

perfect deal he even went over the top and overnighted me the bat per request..thanks bro, i would deal with him anytime
  8. USMCSOFTBALL

BAD DEAL with warningtrack#5 /Jerry Slack ...

Yeah i agree with that....
  9. USMCSOFTBALL

For Sale Bats for sale...

will add better pictures tomorrow...
  10. USMCSOFTBALL

lol.....not now due to he doesnt have anything in his signature that i want...
  11. USMCSOFTBALL

what you have in mind?
  12. USMCSOFTBALL

GTG mikeysteele234

Paid quick clear transaction very gtg board bro, actually stayed in constant contact with me for the bat he wanted from me
  13. USMCSOFTBALL

Well does anyone want the reaper 4
  14. USMCSOFTBALL

GTG OverDaFence

shipped fast and bat was exactly what was described perfect deal...thanks man
  15. USMCSOFTBALL

GTG DEFINITLY GTG cntrain

I did a bat deal with him a month ago for a plague, i thought i sent the receipt at first but mistakenly didnt, then i had one thing after another come up and neglected to get him the receipt for a month. He received the receipt and the deal is all set, but i wanted to express just how GTG he...