For Sale Bats for sale...

USMCSOFTBALL

"BATTING FOR AVERAGE"
miken psycho 27 supermax...5 hits sold on psycho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it says i have a Miken Psycho 27oz supermax with valid receipt from january this year, that has exactly five hits on it, i purchased it just prior to leaving for Florida ISA Winter Worlds this year January 21st-25th and i didnt use it except for in BP 5 swings and i went back to the old faithful combat. Now bills are piling up and i gotta pay them, so the bat is going cheap, i am asking 175 shipped the picture has it in the wrapper it looks the same just without the wrapper. the psycho for sale is the one with the red and black grip tape.

picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd bat: Is a 2010 reaper 4 utrip bat, it is 26oz with a 1ounce endload so it swings likes a 27oz. It has a valid receipt it is the first batch also, so rip-it sports is giving a free return on first batch bats that have any structure issues, how this works is that you call them tell the date on the receipt and they send you a new bat, with a new receipt dated for that bat. Which doesnt count as your return but its only for the first batch reaper 4's. Now this bat has 15 swings max on it, it is already hot has no webbing, no cracks, no rattles no anything not even ball marks. it is perfect i am asking 200 delivered for it. I have a receipt that states i paid 329.99 for it on the release date in november.

Last edited:

durnell87

No OOOOOPing Here
GTG buy here, lmk if the psycho doesn't sell. have a buddy looking for one. btw booger is hott as hell!

How's everything healing up?? Figured you must have been sore as **** when we were getting beat up in the dome:)

USMCSOFTBALL

"BATTING FOR AVERAGE"
yeah i have been pretty sore, i went to the gym this morning to see what it felt like, it wasnt bad but the ribs are still sore as hell

USMCSOFTBALL

"BATTING FOR AVERAGE"
yeah she is actually in the closet due to it being winter. i used the **** out of it in the dome until i got a lady virus for that