Recent content by Ves

1. V

WILL THE INSANITY EVER END

We are in total agreement jbo911, 52s and current bats are a good mix for ASA league play. I still probably hit about the same, just work harder, so from my perspective things havent changed much. Strength and good swing mechanics is more important than equipment. So going back to the "good...
  2. V

WILL THE INSANITY EVER END

I played my first softball game ever in 1991 in college. I was playing baseball for CSU and was asked to play a rec league softball game with some friends for fun game. At the time, obviously the bats were all aluminum, and balls whatever they were, and field was around 325 as I remember...
  3. V

2015 Demarini questions

People trapped in snow storms
  4. V

2015 Demarini questions

So is Demarini trying to confuse us, simply bad at picture editing, or are these maybe prototypes?
  5. V

2015 Demarini questions

Your right, probably just a picture editing error, however: The traditional end seems matched to the balanced bats for Demarini, but... conspiratorial thought occurred that it might be a more end loaded bat in 15 given that knob like the CL22 or Juggy? It is the silly season :)
  6. V

2015 Demarini questions

Looking at the picture looks like the 2015 One will have juggy/CL22 knob. Any thoughts on that?
  7. V

nokona sandstone thoughts

These have leather piping, instead of the felt so they will hold form longer and not turn floppy. I had a 12" American Legend and it was much lighter than the walnut version by about 5oz. I got an X2, and while expensive, it is by far my favorite. Has more padding in Palm and is sewn better...
  8. V

Aftermath vs Sunday Swagger

A good plan. This was my plan with the Aftermaths I have. However...I still have them both. Lookng to limit my acquisitions so any input on how they swing is helpful.
  9. V

I'm leaning towards the 27oz One. Help SBF I'm in a buying frenzy :saroll:
  10. V

Flipper/Aftermath barrel length question.

Ok thanks, so a unique design.
  11. V

Flipper/Aftermath barrel length question.

So the BB AM will be a flipper AM Handle with a Juggy barrel?
  12. V

Just to confirm, you think a 26oz One would swing more like my 27oz AM. Compared to a 28oz B3 easton my 27 AM is very end loaded and has similar Swing weight. I'm considering a One but am confused on the 26 or 27 oz. I also go back and forth with the 26 and 27 AM with no real favorite, but...
  13. V

So would a One in 27oz swing more like a 26 AM?
  14. V

Easton Stars and Stripes SP14BX

Just sayin', but hell I own one. Price is too high for product IMO.
  15. V

Easton Stars and Stripes SP14BX

And.....made in China!