Aftermath vs Sunday Swagger

ravenfan

Extra Hitter
Right now I have a 27oz SS. Im curious how the swing feel compares between the AM and SS. Im looking for something that would swing lighter than the 27oz SS.

Also, what about the True One, I just noticed those are balanced (thought they were end loaded like the SS).

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
The AM has a midload-like feel. The One is BALANCED. If only looking at swing weight, I'd go up an ounce with the One. You might be okay staying at the same weight with the AM.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Future 26.5 would feel similar IMO, I had a 26 ss it was a sledge hammer but the future just swings nice

TRaj2327

For that sledgehammer feel go with a Future in a similar weight. I would go up the .5 for the endload to match.

For a balanced bat just add an ounce and it shouldn't be a terrible adjustment. It will be easier to go to the aftermath than the one IMO.

Ves

Other way around...the swaggers swing heavier than the AM imo. I would go with a 27 or 28 AM op

Just to confirm, you think a 26oz One would swing more like my 27oz AM.

Compared to a 28oz B3 easton my 27 AM is very end loaded and has similar Swing weight.

I'm considering a One but am confused on the 26 or 27 oz. I also go back and forth with the 26 and 27 AM with no real favorite, but will need a utrip bat in the coming months hence the One query here.

Last edited:

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Right now I have a 27oz SS. Im curious how the swing feel compares between the AM and SS. Im looking for something that would swing lighter than the 27oz SS.

Also, what about the True One, I just noticed those are balanced (thought they were end loaded like the SS).

It sounds like he is looking for something that swings lighter than the 27oz swagger. Hello!

Ves

Then buy both they are cheap right now, bp then sell the other

A good plan. This was my plan with the Aftermaths I have. However...I still have them both.

Lookng to limit my acquisitions so any input on how they swing is helpful.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Comparing my 26am vs 26 true one i think you would be gtg going with the true one 27oz if you want a bat in same weight as your ss that swings lighter.