Recent content by Wally Gator

1. Wally Gator

glove repair and re-lacing

I can't even guess the last year he posted here. His video collection is a goldmine of how to info and "You'll never see another" dream gloves.
  2. Wally Gator

What’s your absolute dream glove?

After a lot of thought, I've got one for you Johnny, but it falls under the sadly unobtainable category. Bob made SLCS Omar Vizquel single piece in black and tan with the anchor lacing and blank palm as a tribute to some of the best hands ever to play the game. I was lucky to see him many days...
  3. Wally Gator

Gloveworks Pro One

Can't recall what it tapes, but will once I'm back home. Pic might be effected by it's fastback resting higher on my wife's planter.
  4. Wally Gator

It's official, Anna's with Rawlings now!

Lost weight? Didn't you tell her about the "Freshman 15?"
  5. Wally Gator

Gloveworks Pro One

Here are a few comparison pics with an Easton Small Batch Ichiro. Here's the 12 inch with other 12's. Pro12, ProOne 12, Pro1000, Pro F15. ProKB17, ProOne 12, NP6
  6. Wally Gator

Gloveworks Pro One

Atoms.
  7. Wally Gator

Gloveworks Pro One

Definitely a "Wear around the house" glove during winter days.
  8. Wally Gator

Gloveworks Pro One

Big sale now. PM me if you are looking to buy now.
  9. Wally Gator

Gloveworks Pro One

Feels close to the Caramel Horween on the Small Batches I've had, just a wee bit softer to the touch. Nowhere near as stiff overall though.
  10. Wally Gator

Gloveworks Pro One

12.75 Pro One. This glove is perfect! Has every feature I desire and needs nothing added or changed. Tapes exactly 12.75, while the other 12 inch ProOne I got tapes 11.5 but looks every bit of 12. This one is not as stiff as the 12 too, but that is ok as I plan to put it to use immediately...
  11. Wally Gator

Gloveworks

Yet another example of what separates this board and regular participants from Greed'aGram. Some young tool messaged me there with a rawlings coupon that he wanted $20 for. I impolitely let him know what I thought of him and his selfish ways. On a positive note, PM me here if you are after a...
  12. Wally Gator

Done with Mizuno

I find it absolutely hilarious that the sodomites who have recently infiltrated the glove forum have been completely ignored. Nice job boys!
  13. Wally Gator

I need to tighten up my thumb loop

Those are all good points and I would add I've never seen the same models in chocolate. I was lucky to find a Nomar new at a local store. My son likes to use it for preseason indoor practices because it's so shallow, it's like a glorious trainer.
  14. Wally Gator

Sweet Sassy Molassy!!!!!
  15. Wally Gator

Very nice. If my memory is correct, you used to have some ultra rare chocolate HOH's. Post those pics too if you can as they were exceptional.