Recent content by Warlock78

1. Warlock78

ltb blue senior combat

Bob - below are pics of the bat Robert is looking for. Neither of mine have a model number on them.
  2. Warlock78

Are all RTFPs way HEAVY?!?!

Thank you for the reply, "Mr. Anderson"! I know how attempted levity in written form sometimes gets me in trouble and in this case it was I who took your words wrong - sorry. Being an engineer by education and a car nut by passion, I'm all about how things work, so I do very much appreciate...
  3. Warlock78

SO, "Mr. Anderson", you think a 32", drop 9 (-9 swing weight) bat should weigh 26 ounces? (which is STILL my question) And, if you're taking a shot at me as not being the sharpest knife in the drawer - I don't deny it. I feel pretty stoopid more times than I like to admit. No, I'm not a...
  4. Warlock78

senior bats ?

"better" is subjective. the "best" bat is whatever YOU hit best with. Combats and U2's swing completely different.
  5. Warlock78

Good suggestion - I'll do that - thanks! Personally, I feel "swing weight" is a term most probably coined by someone in marketing to cover for loose manufacturing processes & tolerances. ;)
  6. Warlock78

Her VirusFP measures more endload than the RTFP. Her VirusFP has a balance point of 20" out from the knob and this RTFP has a balance point of just barely over 19". This RTFP is plain out friggin' HEAVY! You and I are in total greement there!
  7. Warlock78

Thought I found a decent deal on a 32" RTFP so I picked it up to let my 12 yr old DD give it a try. She's a good hitter and has little trouble getting around on the ball with a 32/22 VirusFP. But she really struggled with this RocketTech. I just put it on my digital scales - 25.6 ounces...
  8. Warlock78

Busted M7598 - need opinions/advice

Aww, shucks! You're gonna make me blush! That was way back before I admitted to my addition and sought help: "Hello. My name is Warlock78 and I'm addicted to SBF!" Treatment was going cold turkey. Thanks, H²! I hope I don't have a relapse now. I almost feel like a crackhead - I'm...
  9. Warlock78

glad to know some things haven't changed in the year or so that I've been AWOL! :D
  10. Warlock78

THIS is the EXACT advice I would give to someone seeking advice FROM me. It's just hard for me to take it.
  11. Warlock78

THIS is a most interesting proposal. I'm trying to figure out how it would work. I have the RA# from when I received the bat 2 yrs ago. If Worth keeps records that long, it would definietly show my name and address. And, yes, all communications with him have been congenial with him simply...
  12. Warlock78

I know I don't owe him anything as the auction stated "No returns", he asked what "REPLACEMENT" on the handle meant before he bid, he left me positive feedback shortly after receiving the bat and it's been THREE weeks to the day that he had the bat in his hands before contacting me. IF he has...
  13. Warlock78

It's a friggin' miracle! Normally I can't make a good close-up pic for love nor money. Overcast skys really help!;)
  14. Warlock78

3 close-up pics of the crack have been added to post #1. And, for ref and clarity, the bat was sold on a well known auction website and not here. Positive feedback was received from the buyer within hours of when the bat was received. Thank you. I like to believe everyone is honest until...
  15. Warlock78

All communications have been congenial and he hasn't demanded anything. He simply asked if "anything could be done". He did ask if I had another Mayhem and then asked if I had ANY other bat, ASA or U-trip, I'd be willing to send. I called Worth since I had the origianl RA# the bat was...