Recent content by warningtrackpwr

1. W

bubba mack?

I have swung both, I hated the Legit, way too much flex for me.
  2. W

bubba mack?

Resmondo said each player had already signed contracts to swing the Legits, and Bubba, Connell, etc wont be swinging their signature bats until 2014
  3. W

bubba mack?

Congrats to Bubba Mack, hit the game winning walk-off homer in the bottom of extra inning to help Resmondo win the USSSA World Series. See you soon buddy to get my bat!
  4. W

Pre-Workout supps.....different?

AdreNOlyn Cuts/Bulk. Bulk has creatine in it, Cuts doesn't. Best one I've ever had, and I've tried a ton of them. I think it still has 1-3 in it. 357 is a pretty good one too, just came out.
  5. W

Gym Douchbagery Vol. 2

I do these on the Smith machine, 1-arm presses. But I'm getting the full weight, and it's much safer.
  6. W

ASA National On Now

Yeah, how does that math work? Derby HRs shouldn't count, and a DBO is an out, not a homer. Interesting.
  7. W

bubba mack?

I had the exact opposite feel. Hit a 26 that felt light with orange grip from Resmondo. Hit a 28 with black grip that was Bubbas and it felt dead on if not a little light. Strange. Both were brand new and they both hit well
  8. W

What's your favorite bat from each manufacturer?

Worth :; 2009 OG JH Titan Miken :; OG Blue NRG Combat :; Don't swing em, had a Lady Virus once that was ok Demarini :; Don't swing em Eastom :; OG Flex Louisville :; Z2K
  9. W

2014 Worth Sick Resmondo Max Endload

I hit the Connell sick, same bat different endload. It was nasty, but it was Connells personal bat, and supposedly they are made a little thinner.
  10. W

Testosterone Boosters

Sorry Dr. Phil, forgot I was talking to Arnold's personal doc. A) I'm not a woman, 2) I don't have breast cancer, $) I'm not taking it long term. You do your thing, I'll keep doing what professional bodybuilders have been doing for half a century, thanks.
  11. W

Testosterone Boosters

If you had a clue you would know Nolva does nothing to increase your natural test, so you need something to boost it. All 4 of those products have studies and good reviews. I didn't mention that I take Clomid and Nolva as well to suppress excess estrogen while my test recovers, now that I'm not...
  12. W

hitting/walking.... statistically

If 3-1 is junk in league, I swing under it to see another pitch. In tournies I take 3-1 every single time.
  13. W

OG Booger vs. M75120

I've loved every M75 I've ever hit, and never cared for a single Booger I've hit.
  14. W

Testosterone Boosters

I like the all natural stack for my pct, 4 compounds. DAA powder, Tribulus, Stinging Nettle Root, and Fenugreek. Can get all 4 for about $35 shipped on bb.com.
  15. W

bubba mack?

Hit one the other night, one pitch, 330 ft. It's legit, I'll be buying one.