Recent content by wink

1. wink

OG Monsta ASA black stamp

Will sell it local in spring or just keep it. Its a shame. These are crazy hot bats. I just thought they had some value still. Thanks for interest and thx a ton for info, guys. I appreciate it.
  2. wink

150obo
  3. wink

160? Someone let me know. And ill price it right.
  4. wink

So i might be high...??
  5. wink

Joker its been over 2 years and your still trollin....lol nice to see ya. JB its a 27.
  6. wink

I have no clue what this is worth. haven't been on in a while, so searching isn't as easy as it used to be for me. And I couldn't find any of these listed recently. So if i'm high just let me know. I just didn't want to post without a price. Asking $200. paypal as gift is fine. Shipped usps...
  7. wink

LTB Bombardier

Thanks guys. Have one on the way.
  8. wink

LTB Bombardier

Looking for 26 or 27oz. 3500 handle. $140 ish Lmk thx
  9. wink

For Sale NEW Rawlings Limited Edition steerhide 13.5 h-web.

Eh. Its all good. It was for 5 years ago. So I don't miss the money. Hate that I got scammed. And no not a glove Guru at all do very very little with gloves so just inexperienced. It was a friend of a friend. He said he was a rep for Rawlings and had 10 of them. He's the one that gave me all...
  10. wink

FML. There was no research when i bought em. They just came out. I looked. I dont get scammed much. But when I do I go all out. EFF me! Thanks for the info guys, but wish i didnt know.
  11. wink

Well somethin aint right. I paid 269.00 for each of mine. Are you sure you know which one this is. This was a very limited edition. They only made 2 or 300 of them. At least this is what i was told when I bought them.
  12. wink

Am keeping my Rawlings limited edition steerhide Fielding glove. I bought two of these about five years ago. And paid too much. My original is holding up so well. There's no way I'll ever need the second one, but since I got railroaded, i cant afford not to keep it.. These were about 32 steps...
  13. wink

For Sale Mizuno wheeled roller bag

Very nice bag. Got it from Adamal24 about a year ago for the wife. She downsized to a batpack. Good shape. some nicks and scuffs as expected. A lot of pockets and pouches. Even has a chiller pouch! Hold 4 bats comfortably. 5 if you really want to shove em in. No Batsleeve. Looking for 55...