For Sale NEW Rawlings Limited Edition steerhide 13.5 h-web.

wink

Winkleton
Am keeping my Rawlings limited edition steerhide Fielding glove. I bought two of these about five years ago. And paid too much. My original is holding up so well. There's no way I'll ever need the second one, but since I got railroaded, i cant afford not to keep it.. These were about 32 steps below the pp gloves. These were a limited edition, depending on who you bought it from. This is the soft steerhide leather. Brand new. I always even kept a ball in it. Ill continue to keep a ball in it. SMH. Thanks for info guys. Laugh it up, ias i dont get taken often. But ill tell ya my arse feels like the lincoln tunnel right now.

Last edited:

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
ummm.... if youd be so kind, can you please pass that this way when you are done? I'd like to give it a try and see what these 'psychedelics' are all about.

Is it possible you meant $69 rather than $269?

All i know is that if im a traveling salesman selling magic beans, the LAST house I wanna stumble upon is that of a magician or bean expert.

GLWS

CircleL

Starting Player
ummm.... if youd be so kind, can you please pass that this way when you are done? I'd like to give it a try and see what these 'psychedelics' are all about.

Is it possible you meant $69 rather than $269?

All i know is that if im a traveling salesman selling magic beans, the LAST house I wanna stumble upon is that of a magician or bean expert.

GLWS

Retail on these was $89.99 not $69.00 lol

wink

Winkleton
Well somethin aint right. I paid 269.00 for each of mine. Are you sure you know which one this is. This was a very limited edition. They only made 2 or 300 of them.
At least this is what i was told when I bought them.

jethrodub

Coach
Well somethin aint right. I paid 269.00 for each of mine. Are you sure you know which one this is. This was a very limited edition. They only made 2 or 300 of them.
Unfortunately you got ripped off if this was truly the case.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Google is your friend. Also, so is the Bay. If you sell this and need another one, there's a used one for less than 40 bucks!

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!

Yea...you got screwed man...

Joker

if it was really a limited edition of a certain amount, they would have included the number on the pinky or thumb. this is not what you think it is

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Alright so moral of this story is you'll never ever make your money back or anything remotely close. Keep it since it's only worth like 50 bucks (maybe) or sell it for around that.

Joker

also, do your research before hand. it will save you a lot of money and embarrassment

DatDuke

The only player preferred Rawlings ever retail above $260 are the limited red supreme.. (which I think is a big rip off AFAIK).

wink

Winkleton
FML. There was no research when i bought em. They just came out. I looked.
I dont get scammed much. But when I do I go all out.
EFF me!
Thanks for the info guys, but wish i didnt know.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
FML. There was no research when i bought em. They just came out. I looked.
I dont get scammed much. But when I do I go all out.
EFF me!
Thanks for the info guys, but wish i didnt know.
Sh*t happens! Learn the lessons, laugh, and move on! Love your edit of your 1st post :p. Also, go back to that store where you bought em from and kick the dude in the nuts for being a POS.

DatDuke

Its not a complete loss, I love your avatar. I am however surprise it happened to a member with over 4700 posts. I guess you dont talk gloves much here. Use us, we are here to serve you.

Last edited:

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
Sorry man... id equate this to you being the one who bought the 'magic beans'

And the edit is some FUNNY stuff. Cheers

wink

Winkleton
Eh. Its all good. It was for 5 years ago. So I don't miss the money. Hate that I got scammed. And no not a glove Guru at all do very very little with gloves so just inexperienced. It was a friend of a friend. He said he was a rep for Rawlings and had 10 of them. He's the one that gave me all the info. And honestly it was so long ago I don't remember who it was. Enjoy. Thanks again for all the info and help.