Recent content by worth2107

1. worth2107

site jinxed me

I read the thread about being K'ed the other day and what happens i strike out for the first time ever in slowpitch last nite! I read the post on tracking fly balls and i miss my first fly ball in long time in the rc gap and also had to do with the ball being yellow at night which i have...
  2. worth2107

I don't know how to track a fly ball

I have made a post on this also already but will add this... I also start moving (taking a couple steps) just before the the ball gets to the batter,that way i can react a split second quicker and get a jump on bloopers over the infield which i chased down almost too the infield and make sure u...
  3. worth2107

I don't know how to track a fly ball

First thing i do is watch the hitter take some practice swings, if he looks like he has a decent swing i stay a few steps back. Next i always move so i can see the ball hit off the bat. Next unless the ball is hit strait at me i start moving on contact towards where i see the ball will be...
  4. worth2107

Foam Roller

I like to use a ball around the shoulder area, but find a tennis ball is a little soft in my opinion... roller and a ball is gtg.
  5. worth2107

Foam Roller

Not a baseball thing, but i own one of these and they work pretty good and i use it a few times a week and it helped me out with shoulder and elbow problems and great to work knots out and soreness. Have a look at this link and go easy on me e-thugs, you know who u are :)...
  6. worth2107

... The Largest Deficit Your Team Has Overcome?

We were playing in the league playoffs last year and we had to forfeit the first game, because we short players and played the rest of the playoffs with an automatic out because we short players.... we didnt lose a game other than the forfeit. :)
  7. worth2107

color of the ball?

I also have a hard time with the yellow ball...cant see the seems...yellow blurr coming at me :(
  8. worth2107

Need some batting advice!

BP and keep it simple an eyes on the ball :)