Recent content by xshawnxearthx

1. X

Worst MLB announcers

Worst by far is Joe Buck. Oh, and the two idiots who handle Yankee baseball are pretty bad to. Susan Waldman and what's his name...?
  2. X

For Sale Easton Stinger bat bag(blue)

Purchased this a few years ago. No longer playing like I was, so no longer need it. Bag is a little dusty from the fields, but other than that and a hole in the "valuables" pockets, bag is in great shape. Non-wheeled, holds 4 bats and a ton of other stuff as well. $30 shipped. Pictures...
  3. X

For Sale Akadema 2010 ZG Turfs 14.5/15

Worn once, $20 plus shipping. Shoes say size 15 but they are tight on me. Never going to wear them.
  4. X

Apps for weight logs

lose it is a great one
  5. X

Need moar size

This is one of the biggest fears I have with hitting my goal. I was up to 393 at my heaviest(6'6"), and now I'm down to about 312lbs. Lowest I hit was 297, but the winter was bad and while I got a lot stronger, I stopped trying with my diet. now I'm back on track for my 275lb goal, I'm...
  6. X

For Sale 28oz SSR2 FOR SALE!

Sold to huskybruiserjr!!!
  7. X

This is sold pending payment.
  8. X

All pm's replied and pictures sent.
  9. X

sold!!!!!! Looking to finally get rid of my 28oz SSR2. Returnable/No Receipt. Unknown number of hits as I purchased this used from a gtg board bro. Bat has maybe 500-600 by the looks of it. No cracks, no rattles, no webbing. It's a great bat, but due to commitments I am not playing so I...
  10. X

For Sale Two for sale!!!

Pyscho is gone pending payment!!!
  11. X

For Sale Two for sale!!!

to the top. FOR SALE ONLY>
  12. X

For Sale Two for sale!!!

pms responded
  13. X

For Sale Two for sale!!!

It's not an OG, but I'll look it up in the AM for you. It was a warranty return for my F98 3 years ago.
  14. X

For Sale Two for sale!!!

Looking to sell two of my bats. No need for them and they are barely used. Pics sent upon request. MIKEN 27OZ PYSCHO SUPERMAXX EL WR. few hundred hits, no webbing, cracks or rattles. Still needs to be broken in. tape grip $100 boo COMBAT 27OZ ANTI VIRUS EL. Few hundred hits, no...
  15. X

For Sale Akadema 2010 ZG Turfs 14.5/15

Picked up a size 15 pair of turfs at the end of the spring season and I got them at a great deal, but they didn't fit. I feel they are more of a 14-14.5 than a 15. That being said they do not fit, and I'd like to part with these and pass on the deal I got. I paid $30, so If I could get that...